Happy Thanksgiving

Brian

I’m not a violent person, but man did I want to throw hands a few minutes ago.

At my mother in laws house and we were talking to my daughter and our niece about school. I was talking about how I hope my daughter becomes a world famous economist, and my brother in law says to my daughter 

“Most women are bad at math, so that may not work out”

It would have been bad enough if he were joking, but he was dead serious and tried to defend it when I said it wasn’t true. I was pretty instantly enraged. This is the dope that was too scared for his kidneys to get a Covid vaccine, so obviously not bright, but keep that woman hating BS away from my kid.

UGH.

43 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m not a violent person, but man did I want to throw hands a few minutes ago.

At my mother in laws house and we were talking to my daughter and our niece about school. I was talking about how I hope my daughter becomes a world famous economist, and my brother in law says to my daughter 

It would have been bad enough if he were joking, but he was dead serious and tried to defend it when I said it wasn’t true. I was pretty instantly enraged. This is the dope that was too scared for his kidneys to get a Covid vaccine, so obviously not bright, but keep that woman hating BS away from my kid.

UGH.

You got as emotional as a woman!  :troll:

But seriously, what a shitty thing to tell someone, I'm sorry. Did you even try to reason/argue with him about it, or did you just leave it be, since he isn't so bright, as you said? 

50 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

My manly gamer friends and I who passed most of our schooling with Cs and Ds totally agree with your BIL. We men are so smart and intelligent we skipped school all the time to play Halo and Gears. 

Other bil wanted to go dancing up in the city since he’s from a small town and I’m officially in the laying down phase after a lot of bourbon and dancing thank jobs for auto spell or whatever 

165-EDFB6-81-F8-4579-B259-6-CEE9-CECD00-E