Succession: The Final Season (HBO, 26 March 2023) - Official Trailer

39 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'd put Gerri over Stewy and Marcia. Kerry aka Chuckles the clown? What's Kendall's cute assed assistant named?

Jess, I have her as no 4. 

Stewy and Marcia haven't been sneaky the way Gerri has. At least they're relatively transparent. But I mean, this level deep in the "good list" is still bad.

And yes Kerry, Logan's assistant, she's not evil the way anyone else (who would be) further down the list is. 

24 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The only one you can root for is Tom & Shiv’s dog that gets kept in that tiny pen

That poor dog. I feel bad for Mondale. 

I think Tom is going to end up as the "American CEO" under Mattson with all three siblings left on the outside.

While I like how they are doing each episode is a single day thing, at the same time I think it's going to leave us with an ending that might not feel fully resolved. There is probably going to be a lot of open ended ambiguity in the finale. I doubt they are going to skip ahead and they would never give us the 80s style movie ending with text on screen telling us what happens with each character, although that would be funny....

"Greg went on to found a bodega sushi delivery company and became a billionaire on his own. He currently lives in Belize with his three wives and 11 children."

"Gerri became a curator of an art museum..." (Shows a group of people looking at a giant photo of Roman's penis.)

At any rate, what an exhausting and intense hour of TV. This show and particularly this season has been killing it.

• Haha 2

All caught up now and ready for the finale but my Dad wants to watch it together so I’ll have to catch it next weekend. Definitely an all time great season of tv (though that could be said for s2/s3 perhaps but this has just been masterful) 

Amazing... they stuck the landing. What an emotional roller coaster of an episode.

On 5/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, Spork3245 said:

Say what you want about Roman, the acting from Kieran Culkin leading up to and during his “breakdown” was absolutely magnificent.

This kid had better get all the awards this season. He KILLED it.