Six seasons and FINALLY a movie - Community is back!

69los

309735790_1263795304396722_3120678295542
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Community shared a post on Instagram: "Human Beings, it’s time. Welcome back to Greendale. #sixseasonsandamovieOnPeacock". Follow their account to see 636 posts.

2023 is the scheduled release date and Winger tagged Troy so it looks like he may be back in some kind of role.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm definitely down, even if seasons 5+6 of Community were a noticeable step down from seasons 1-3 (Harmon had nothing to do with season 4). Can Harmon bring back the quality and energy of seasons 1-3 of Community after all this time? I dunno, I hope so.

Harmon will tear it up like an evil Abed!

Mrbrent Walk School GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

Chevy Chase being dead is an easy write and not a big loss to the show. Chase was always just an agitator who's role could be  handled more artfully by Ken Jeong any way. Jim Rash is also essential to the formula! If you don't know, just watch this clip, its only about 90 seconds and its worth your time for the last 30 seconds!

• Haha 1

I adore the first 3 seasons of the show, easily my favorite (not necessarily “best”) run of episodes in a comedy series. It’s clever, hilarious, and emotionally moving. A lot of your own thoughts and feelings are mined by Harmon and the writers room, so much of it works no matter what stage of adulthood you find yourself in.

I think I just talked myself into a rewatch