My nephew gifted me NBA 2K23 for the XSX

best3444

@Biggie I turned the difficulty up to All-Star and now I'm getting challenged. I still scored 36 points with LeBron but it's definitely more challenging now. The gameplay is probably the best 2K has ever been. I'm focusing on the Jordan challenges and I'm playing an 82 game season with the Lakers. I'm 7-0 right now but having changed the difficulty I may get a loss at some point. Fantastic sports game though. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I turned the difficulty up to All-Star and now I'm getting challenged. I still scored 36 points with LeBron but it's definitely more challenging now. The gameplay is probably the best 2K has ever been. I'm focusing on the Jordan challenges and I'm playing an 82 game season with the Lakers. I'm 7-0 right now but having changed the difficulty I may get a loss at some point. Fantastic sports game though. 

Wait......why you playing with LeBum and the Lumpers?

@Biggie 10-0 on All-star difficulty and LeBron averages 43.9 points a game with 5 minute quarters. Luka is second in scoring at 40.2 but the computer plays 12 minutes.

He is averaging a triple double yet since LeBron averages more points, I've received player of the week every time including player of the month.

The Mavs are 9-0 in the game so I'm confused why they keep giving the reward to me/LeBron. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie 10-0 on All-star difficulty and LeBron averages 43.9 points a game with 5 minute quarters. Luka is second in scoring at 40.2 but the computer plays 12 minutes.

He is averaging a triple double yet since LeBron averages more points, I've received player of the week every time including player of the month.

The Mavs are 9-0 in the game so I'm confused why they keep giving the reward to me/LeBron. 

No way I could even play as digital LeBum. He makes me sick. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

No way I could even play as digital LeBum. He makes me sick. 

I was in a duel just now against the Jazz. Holy shit I was sweating. I was only up 2 with 6 seconds to go and Conley missed the 3 to win the game. I was so relieved because I'm trying to go undefeated the entire season. 

LeBron can't shoot worth shit just like in real life. I score strictly by driving and bullying my way into the paint. Just like LeBum does. I only scored 22 points this game because I was basically down the entire game. I had to play good team ball to pull this one out.