Brett Favre took notes on a criminal conspiracy

32 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Like i get Favre is a shithead, but wayyyyy too much is being focused on him, he didn't take the money he asked and it was given, hes not the actual villain here, way more needs to be focused on the GOP politicians that approved it.

He's complicit. He knew where the money was coming from and was worried about it getting out as the text messages show. The Politicians are definitely at fault, but Favre knew where they were taking the money from and didn't want that information coming out. He took the money anyway and then lied when this story came out, claiming he didn't know where they were pulling the money from.

• True 2

I figure nothing is going to happen because of this in regards to the politicians, as they are essentially voted in TO do things like this. It likely just makes them more popular amongst their base of voters.

But if we can tarnish this dickheads reputation then at least that’s something!

• Halal 3

42 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Like i get Favre is a shithead, but wayyyyy too much is being focused on him, he didn't take the money he asked and it was given, hes not the actual villain here, way more needs to be focused on the GOP politicians that approved it.

A lot of people are probably only paying attention to this because of the Favre connection.

• True 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Brian said:
GettyImages-463125224-1-1024x683.jpg
THEATHLETIC.COM

From 2018-2020, Brett Favre’s charitable foundation, Favre 4 Hope, which has a stated mission to support disadvantaged children and cancer patients, donated more...

All of these charitable foundations setup by athletes are grifts. Grifts are the true American dream. 

Considering that the foundational mythos of American society is essentially a grift, I'd say you're spot-on!

On 9/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, PaladinSolo said:

Favre is an actual villain here as well.

GettyImages-1402371449-1.jpg
DEFECTOR.COM

A new batch of text messages has been released in the ongoing legal battle between Mississippi non-profit employees and state officials who, along with former quarterback Brett Favre, worked to divert...

Nothing like unpaid prison labor.

• Guillotine 1

Apparently he also was paid millions by the state to make public speaking appearances and never actually did.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

The FBI has questioned former NFL quarterback Brett Favre by over funds he was paid by the state of Mississippi to deliver speeches that he never gave, according to officials.

• Guillotine 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Brian said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1031%2Fr1084108_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Two concussion drug companies backed by Brett Favre and enmeshed in a massive welfare fraud case overstated their NFL connections and exaggerated the known...

More grifts

Too bad that giant Jewish space laser can’t blow him away because of his Wrangler Jeans 

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...