The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Coming May 12, 2023, update: Official Trailer #3
9 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I’d like to think the design workshops around Ganondorf involved Aonuma looking at sketches and screaming, “NO, HE HAS TO BE HOTTER,” until we arrived here.

Seriously, is the plot of this game “Ganondorf arrived and all the women (and some of the men) of Hyrule want to fuck him?”

Now…I feel like I saw a few ‘bosses’ rather than blights, which looked interesting. I just need to know,

are we getting dungeons/temples, or a similar approach to last time.

I’m not even going to be the one playing this first in my house…but that would turn me from ‘I’ll play it eventually’ to constant badgering to play.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

Ok that trailer was the first time I got kinda hyped for this. Seems like you might do stuff in this one besides wander around and slowly climb mountains until lose grip and fall back down.

Wasn't the trailer for BOTW similar to this? We all know the final game is going to be a musicless quiet sandbox thing. Good trailer though.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Ok that trailer was the first time I got kinda hyped for this. Seems like you might do stuff in this one besides wander around and slowly climb mountains until lose grip and fall back down.

I swear, some of you seem to play games in the most boring way possible unless the devs come to your house and break your arms!

• Sad 1

I agree with all its faults (weapon durability sucking, micromanagement, shrines being lackluster, damage sponge enemies, bosses suck, etc).  I even think combat is a step back from Skyward Sword in many ways.

But I can’t say I didn’t have fun.  It pulls off the go anywhere do anything thing really well compared to other open world games.  And more than anything, I just enjoyed being in that world.