Thunderbolts cast revealed

15 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

John Walker from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is on the team.

I totally blanked that he was introduced in the series.

Either way, I've thought about this cast some more and I'm utterly bored beyond belief. You have someone that can phase through matter, a super solider, a spy, a super solider, a super solider, and a really good fighter. Also, the matter phaser and spy are also known for their ability to throw a good punch, though Ghost can do some pretty lethal stuff with her ability to phase through people. Also, other than Ghost, who always wears her mask, it's such a white team. This has to be the least diverse project Marvel has going.

Yeah, Kamran or Echo would have been pretty great additions. I'm guessing Kamran is too young and Echo is already committed to her own series. Still...If you're going to throw Winter Solider into the mix, there has to be someone more interesting.

really more bucky? come the fuck on. we do not need more of him, especially in this.

the roster seems pretty shit. taskmaster sucked in black widow. the agent whatever guy could maybe be good. florence pugh rules. wish we got something other than david harbour. his characters daughter is already there. ghost i think is a good choice. kind of a different character. definitely could use more diversity in what the damn characters do. 

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I wonder who he could be playing? Any ideas @skillzdadirecta?

No idea... he could be playing Amadeus Cho but he had no connection to the Thunderbolts in the comics. He could be anybody really, especially if they are casting an existing character. I''m open to different interpretations of these characters but i really wish they would have casted Taskmaster closer to how he is in the comics. If they wanted a female version of the character they could have always put his supposed daughter Finesse in the movies.

• Like 1