What games are you looking forward to the rest of this year?

JosephManderley

What is on your radar for the rest the year?  I know it is possible for some more games to be announced, but I feel like we know what the major titles are now. 

I basically have 4 big games that I am likely to buy. 

Octopath 

Starlink 

Pokémon Let's go 

Smash

I am also looking forward to the Stardew Valley multi player update for Switch, and the 20 NES games with Switch online. 

I think that will keep me entertained for the rest of the year, but I will probably pick up an Indie or 2 to fill in any gaps. 

What about you all? 

EDIT - Forgot to add that I might get Mario Party to play with the family at Christmas. 

It's an interesting question because most of my anticipated games got bumped to jan-feb '19.. but...

Forza Horizon 4

Spiderman

Dragon Quest XI

I mean really, it's Resident Evil 2 Remake, but they had to be fuckers and throw it out in 2019.

I'm weirdly indifferent on Red Dead Redemption 2. I think the only reason I played through the first one was that there just wasn't much else going on at the time.

Honestly not much...I'll probably get Red Dead Redemption 2, and a Switch + Breath of the Wild + Super Mario Odyssey is on my wish list, but I have plenty of games I haven't gotten through yet that I'd like to put some time into (Horizon, God of War, FFXII Remaster, The Witcher 3 DLC). So I'm not looking forward to much.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

Honestly not much...I'll probably get Red Dead Redemption 2, and a Switch + Breath of the Wild + Super Mario Odyssey is on my wish list, but I have plenty of games I haven't gotten through yet that I'd like to put some time into (Horizon, God of War, FFXII Remaster, The Witcher 3 DLC). So I'm not looking forward to much.

RDR2 would be on my list too -- but PC won\t be out this year...  :cry:

CODE VEIN and RDR2. Not sure about anything else ATM. I will be getting SSBU but I am not really looking forward to it. I don't mean that negatively, but it is just the Wii U version with every single Smash fighter. It isn't a big change up, this is just Nintendo's version of Ultra Street Fighter IV while Smash for Wii U was base Street Fighter IV.

Not sure about Spiderman yet. The gameplay wasn't spectacular looking. 

16 hours ago, mikechorney said:

I've loved every one of them.  They end up being my GOTY every time they're released.  (I know there aren't a lot of racing game fans on this forum, so I am largely alone in that.)

I have never really gotten into racing games... but this series gets so much love I have decided to get game pass when this comes out in the fall.  So I will be trying Forza.

Other games I'm def getting this fall:

AC: Sparta... or whatever its called

RDR2

Really looks like my wallet will be killed next Jan/Feb/March.

2 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

To name a few:

Octopath Traveler

Spider Man

Red Dead Redemption 2

The World Ends with You

Pokemon Lets Go

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 

Madden (returning to PC) 

The Division 2

Zone of Enders

I'm sure I'm missing a few. 

You might get disappointed by The Division 2 -- release date is March '19.

These are games that interest me, we will see what I actually end up playing...have a new baby so.... 

Assassin's Creed Odyssey  (For sure purchase)

Battlefield 5 (For sure purchase)

Spider-Man

Red Dead Redemption 2

Code Vein

Fallout 76

Dark Siders 3