Turn Texas blue.

26 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

We must make sure Beto wins in November.

Abbott plans to run for President in 2024. Now, if you're anything like me, even the THOUGHT of Abbott possibly becoming president makes you shudder. We need to nip this in the bud.

You don't have to worry about that. Trump will just go like this in a debate with Abbott

spacer.png

and then win the GOP primary.

19 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Support policies that most people like and highlight state GOP policies people don’t like, of which there are many. Run better candidates than goobers like O’Rourke.

I’ve talked about how Beto won’t win, but no one else has a remote chance and no one else can raise the money he does. He’s closer than I thought he would be in polling!

On 9/5/2022 at 6:01 PM, sblfilms said:

Support policies that most people like and highlight state GOP policies people don’t like, of which there are many. Run better candidates than goobers like O’Rourke.

Not that there's nobody better than Beto, but he did the best since Ann Richards in 1990 with coattails that affected down ballot judicial races in a very big way.

• Halal 1