A 29 year-old man piloting a stolen plane has been circling Tupelo, MS since 4am, threatening to crash it into a Walmart, update: plane is down in a field, suspect in custody

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to A 29 year-old man has been circling Tupelo, MS in a stolen plane since 4am, threatening to crash it into a Walmart
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to A 29 year-old man piloting a stolen plane has been circling Tupelo, MS since 4am, threatening to crash it into a Walmart
37 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I worked for Walmart one summer eons ago.

I see you, pilot.

I worked two summers; I was shocked they took me back for the second one since I called off the Black Friday in between (the MOD was flabbergasted when I shrugged off their anger; also I wasn’t actually sick I just didn’t feel like working it). 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to A 29 year-old man piloting a stolen plane has been circling Tupelo, MS since 4am, threatening to crash it into a Walmart, update: plane is down in a field, suspect in custody
11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This is supposedly the suspect:

FbvPuC-WAAEiR87.jpg

Remember the days when conservatives would snarkily comment any time something happened with someone with an Arabic sounding name?

This is Donald Trump's America now....where Cory, Tucker, and Ricky are the "geez, I wonder why that guy hijacked a plane!" names....