The™ College Football 2022 Thread - Year of Kirby Continues?

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Ryan day turns into a complete moron against Michigan. And Michigan is phenomenal after the half. 

despite being like 65-5 right now if he loses to Michigan again I assume hes toast. 

Toast or on the next plane to Indianapolis? OSU fans about to fuck around and find out

45 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Toast or on the next plane to Indianapolis? OSU fans about to fuck around and find out

There’s only so many times we can fail upwards into great coaches and while there’s a ton of advantages that osu has that other programs will simply never have, the example of Nebraska is sitting a few posts above. Anyone calling for him to be fired this year or next is insane but he’s gotta beat Michigan. Or at least keep it close with his own system and not the urban hangover

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1127%2Fr1097774_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Wisconsin is finalizing a deal to make Luke Fickell the school's next head coach, sources told ESPN. Fickell led Cincinnati to the College Football Playoff last season.

Day and Harbaugh will bounce to the NFL and Wisconsin will dominate the conference for the next half decade.

11 hours ago, Chris- said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1127%2Fr1097774_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Wisconsin is finalizing a deal to make Luke Fickell the school's next head coach, sources told ESPN. Fickell led Cincinnati to the College Football Playoff last season.

Day and Harbaugh will bounce to the NFL and Wisconsin will dominate the conference for the next half decade.

Sleeping on big ten contenders, the university of Southern California

On 11/26/2022 at 12:22 PM, Paperclyp said:

It’s a good hire. He fits culturally, and he is competent, which is the very low bar we should be striving to reach right now.  Probably the best candidate for us who’s available. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1130%2Fr1099850_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Gerardo "Tata" Martino has left his role as Mexico coach after El Tri exited the World Cup at the group stage on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Brian said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1130%2Fr1099850_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Gerardo "Tata" Martino has left his role as Mexico coach after El Tri exited the World Cup at the group stage on Wednesday.

I'm slow on the uptake on this one lol. 

BTW our interim coach, who everyone adored, just got arrested for strangling someone today. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1204%2Fncf_playo
WWW.ESPN.COM

Georgia, Michigan, TCU and Ohio State will play for the national championship after being chosen for the College Football Playoff.

13 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I do not want to be curb stomped by Georgia but it is looking that way now

Curb stomped by TCU?

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

MSState HC Mike Leach apparently had a massive heart attack Sunday and is in critical care. This isn’t official but I’ve read that he may be in hospice care so it may not be long for him. 

Yeah - apparently it is ‘when’ not ‘if’. 

• 3 weeks later...