The™ College Football 2022 Thread - Year of Kirby Continues?

Keyser_Soze

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Utah might spank them.

Also why is Notre Dame #5

You never know till you know. Some examples:

2014: Everyone, including myself, told me that UGA would spank Florida. Florida ran the same damn play over and over and won easily.

2021: Everyone told me Florida would spank LSU. LSU ran the same damn play over and over and won easily. It was a reversal from 2014, only this time I was horrified. :nervous:

lol, refs in Texas-Alabama called an awful roughing call and an awful targeting call. Only targeting could be reviewed, but as they were reviewing targeting the head official mumbled something about "the roughing call was describing incorrectly by the official" and waived everything off. Right outcome, but really seems like they just invented a way to get themselves out of messing it up originally.

2 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

lol, refs in Texas-Alabama called an awful roughing call and an awful targeting call. Only targeting could be reviewed, but as they were reviewing targeting the head official mumbled something about "the roughing call was describing incorrectly by the official" and waived everything off. Right outcome, but really seems like they just invented a way to get themselves out of messing it up originally.

Yeah, but they also quite clearly missed the intentional grounding because ain’t no way you can argue that was a ball thrown in the vicinity of anybody else. Should have been a safety once they correct the dumb personal foul flub