Terrifier 3 Arriving Oct. 25th 2024

I have been eagerly, anxiously, excitedly awaiting this final trailer as when it would arrive would declare when the release would happen. The trailer doesn't disappoint whatsoever & I am beyond stoked to see my favorite serial killing clown who goes by the name Art, to return to terrorize & viscerally eviscerate his victims once more!

If you want to be kept in the loop for when tickets go on sale, click here to sign up!

Spooky season is most assuredly upon us all!!!

16 minutes ago, Derek said:

Will I need to see the first one in order to follow this?

While I don't necessarily believe one "needs" to have seen either 'All Hallow's Eve' or 'Terrifier', I cannot understate enough just how awesome they both are.

The first is on Tubi, as is the latter but also its on Amazon Prime for free currently as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just rewatched the first one to prepare for the second, and I almost forgot just how good the movie is. Watching it now I really started to notice just how many common horror tropes and cliches the movie flips around and reverses. Ridiculously well done. 

Between 2, Smile, and Grimcutty, we're in for a wild two weeks!

2 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Just rewatched the first one to prepare for the second, and I almost forgot just how good the movie is. Watching it now I really started to notice just how many common horror tropes and cliches the movie flips around and reverses. Ridiculously well done. 

Between 2, Smile, and Grimcutty, we're in for a wild two weeks!

Randomly came across the trailer for Grimcutty last night on Hulu.  Looks pretty good!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

Are there plans for this to come to streaming this month as well?

It will be coming exclusively to Bloody Disgusting's ScreamBox horror streaming service. They have yet to announce a date of arrival but I would say anticipate that announcement after the theatrical release is over ($1.23 million so far!)

Checked out the first, and then this one in theaters this past Sunday. 

For reference, quick thoughts on the first: thought it was perfectly fine. I appreciate its lo-fi earnestness, and how it wastes no time getting to the meat. There is one moment I did love though (the plank scene.)

As for Terrifier 2? I try to be a champion for artists flaunting studio involvement and making a go of it on their own in an effort to protect their vision, but good god this is Bloat City. And not the good kind of bloat! Acting is better than the first (low bar), but not good enough to sustain such an intense focus on the dynamics of the family for so long. Information is repeated, often needlessly. Leone begins introducing a mythos to Art and this entire universe which already has me rolling my eyes, especially because he's playing so coy with it in a movie that's well over two hours. Also don't think it nails the precarious tone of having Art's comical antics sit comfortably with him being a fucking monster (not sure I even want to dive into that slow-motion shot of him whipping someone.)

I like the early dream sequence. Cool they were able to up the production value.

• Thanks 1

This sucks as Wal-Mart has the exclusive steelbook yet its only Blu Ray, Best Buy gets the 4K exclusively while Amazon gets yet another iteration. Things like this make physical media collectors such as myself get a massive headache having to pick & choose. Logically I should just snag the 4K copy, yet another part of me wants to own the steelbook & would probably buy the 4K to keep housed inside the steelbook, JFC I have problems.

• Like 1