Wednesday | Netflix Series From Tim Burton - Out now!

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol so I just checked imdb and these two have never worked together on a project as far as I can see. So it’s just some mid ass producer dude responding to an interview she did like why is this an article! 

She's also dating Devin Booker (plays in the NBA). THEN, at the end of the article it read that it was fake and the pic of them together was edited. Lol, I don't believe anything I read anymore. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

She's also dating Devin Booker (plays in the NBA). THEN, at the end of the article it read that it was fake and the pic of them together was edited. Lol, I don't believe anything I read anymore. 

It’s like those History Channel shows about alien conspiracies or whatever where you go through the whole thing then get to the end and they are like but this is all just silly nonsense with nothing substantiating it

• True 1
  • Halal 1

• 3 months later...
52dacd3dfe6ee7046f95921dbfb8ac5e
WWW.YAHOO.COM

For a long while, Netflix has decided the popularity of its most-watched TV series and movies should be determined by how many hours the streaming service’s customers watched it. So, for instance, if you rewatched a season of Stranger Things, you’d be boosting its ratings just even though you’d already seen it. Now Netflix has changed its algorithm—kind of—and it’s to Wednesday’s benefit.

• 1 month later...

So I decided to watch this again out of boredom. This is much better than my original viewing. It’s so good and perfectly paced. I'm always interested in what happens next (I kinda forget a lot) and it's a phenomenal show.

Season 2 is going to focus less on Wednesdays love life and allow her to shine on her own. It's going to be darker, too. Great show. 

• Halal 1