~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
2user1cup

Cars, Autos, Trains, Motorcycles, Bikes, Scooters - Vehicles, man.

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Thanks for that. I'll give the G70 a good look. But I'm probably not going to be the market for awhile. It's just fun to dream about what I'd want. One of my neighbors has a newer A6, but that's probably outside of my budget. But I do like the new ones. Too bad I can't just get a 2019 S6 willy nilly, 

G80 would be a good alternative for an A6 ;) 

Looks like the 2020 G70 will add a power trunk. In Asia, it also has a fully digital gauge cluster that uses glassless stereoscopic 3D which just seems like an awful idea.

I keep debating on getting a Roush Jackhammer kit put on my Mustang, 710 wheel horsepower. Someone talk me out of this madness!

23 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I keep debating on getting a Roush Jackhammer kit put on my Mustang, 710 wheel horsepower. Someone talk me out of this madness!

No one will care 

OH MY

11416-F47-4-E8-D-4-ACC-9259-DA0375-A57-D

I might switch to one in 2020/2021 pending a few things (mostly finding a low mileage one and using the magic of depreciation :p ), but I’m now kind of spoiled by a heated steering wheel and ACC, so being able to keep those will also be a contributing factor.

3 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

So the Mustang is an automatic, the front looks nice (to me at least), the knob was unexpected

*Shelby

It’s a DCT btw. :p 

10 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

*Shelby

It’s a DCT btw. :p 

Does it still lose to a Tesla?  :p

Spoiler

I'd still buy it over a Tesla

40 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

Does it still lose to a Tesla?  :p

Reveal hidden contents

It’s faster on the 1/4, like most performance cars :p 

Also, this is running on a similar and upgraded platform as the GT350 (suspension/handling wise) to my knowledge, which means it should be an absolute monster on turns/a track. The GT350 beats a Ferarri 488 on tracks, this might be a new benchmark :sun: 

No official numbers on anything yet as Ford is still tinkering with the engine before it goes into production, but rumors have it that the mules (test cars) are pushing 740hp and Fords goal is about 750, alongside a 1/4 mile time in the 10 second range (people are claiming Ford wants 10.7-10.8 consistently). But it’s all rumors, Fords official statements currently are “over 700hp” and a 1/4 mile run “below 11 seconds”. Fords official statement on 0-60 is “mid-3 second range”, which doesn’t sound overly impressive, but, this could be a conservative estimate, and, the car is front-engine and RWD, without either going mid-engine/rear-engine or AWD, a 3.2-3.5 second 0-60 time is kind of the limit unless you’re using non-street legal drag slick tires in the rear and drag skinnies in the front (which is what the Dodge Demon uses for the 2.1 sec 0-60, on its street tires it winds up being in the 3-second range).

Finally got a new car, my old Z24 kicked the bucket yesterday so I had no choice but to bite the bullet, got a great deal.

2016 Hyundai Sonata SE

14,900 miles

Immaculate inside and out

Got it for 15.5k before taxes etc great deal.

sHS0J2s.jpg

kroNvxq.jpg

Very happy with it.