August 16 Alaska and Wyoming primaries thread

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Can we get rid of Wyoming as a state? Like, divide it amongst the surrounding ones? I feel like there are city blocks in NYC with a higher population than the entire state.

It’s insanely fucked up that a state with the population of an apartment complex gets 2 senators. 

For the number of people it would take to flip Wyoming blue, you could instead move them to GA, AZ, and WI and more than double Joe Biden’s winning margin in each state

to make WY as blue as CO in 2020 (~55% Biden) you’d need a net of about 163,000 people which would almost quadruple the margin for Biden in GA, AZ, and WI combined. 

There's a lot to dislike about Liz Cheney, but on the January 6th stuff, she's been indispensable. I can only hope that whatever she does next can help keep Trump out of office.

It would be pretty amazing if a Democrat can win the house seat in AK. I really don't want to see Palin back in elected office.

7 hours ago, MarSolo said:

In order to move to Wyoming we’d have to move into HOUSES. Where are the houses???

I'm looking at Zillow, and there are only 4,012 results. And a lot of the houses have had a price cut. And a lot of these houses are in the middle of nowhere.

The houses listed are pretty cheap as far as houses go, but that just tells me that, quite honestly, there isn't much demand to live in Wyoming.

Let's be real, here. No sane person would willingly move from LA or NYC to Wyoming.