~~ Post Your Pic ~~

Nokra

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Is it the URL of the image? If not it won't work.

I use imgur and upload my pic there. Then I copy paste that into the URL section. I used to post pics all the time so I have no fucking clue what I'm doing wrong. Could you explain it to me? I'd appreciate it.

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I use imgur and upload my pic there. Then I copy paste that into the URL section. I used to post pics all the time so I have no fucking clue what I'm doing wrong. Could you explain it to me? I'd appreciate it.

I think you're trolling at this point but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

This method will work for desktop or mobile

1. Go to imgur.com
  2. Click the green link on the top left that says "New Post"
  3. Upload your image or put an image URL in
  4. Your image will be uploaded, you have to tap the image and then tap the "Copy link" text
  5. The link will be copied BUT in order to post it correctly you have to add .jpg to the end of the copied URL
  6. Post the url that ends in .jpg here, you can post the link directly and it should embed or you can put it on the insert image from URL field

Bonus: If you're doing it desktop you can do it faster. After you upload the image just right click the image and select "copy image link" and post that.

Good luck. I look forward to the dick pics you're about to post :peace:

Another site that will do the hard work for you, Postimage

After you upload the image, it will gave you a list of links. Copy the "Direct Link" link (second option) and it has the image extension on it already.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think you're trolling at this point but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

This method will work for desktop or mobile

1. Go to imgur.com
  2. Click the green link on the top left that says "New Post"
  3. Upload your image or put an image URL in
  4. Your image will be uploaded, you have to tap the image and then tap the "Copy link" text
  5. The link will be copied BUT in order to post it correctly you have to add .jpg to the end of the copied URL
  6. Post the url that ends in .jpg here, you can post the link directly and it should embed or you can put it on the insert image from URL field

Bonus: If you're doing it desktop you can do it faster. After you upload the image just right click the image and select "copy image link" and post that.

Good luck. I look forward to the dick pics you're about to post :peace:

Another site that will do the hard work for you, Postimage

After you upload the image, it will gave you a list of links. Copy the "Direct Link" link (second option) and it has the image extension on it already.

Postimage worked. Thank you very much for explaining everything. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...