Humble Bundle: Resident Evil 0, Remake 1/2/3, 4-7, Revelations 1-2 for $30

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to Humble Bundle: Resident Evil 0, Remake 1/2/3, 4-7, Revelations 1-2 for $30

Am I the only one bothered by the order they listed the games in?

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 7

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Village

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe

Resident Evil Revelations Episode 1

Resident Evil

Resident Evil Revelations

Am I missing a method to the madness here? That doesn't look like release dates, even if we're only looking at more recent tenants.

7 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Am I the only one bothered by the order they listed the games in?

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 7

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Village

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe

Resident Evil Revelations Episode 1

Resident Evil

Resident Evil Revelations

Am I missing a method to the madness here? That doesn't look like release dates, even if we're only looking at more recent tenants.

There are smaller versions of the bundle available. The top games are only in the highest tier, middle games in the middle tier, and you can get the bottom three games for $1.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:08 PM, best3444 said:

I downloaded Village today since I already own it. I didn't get a chance to take a look at the improvements on XSX.

I played it with Ray Tracing on and it looked terrific. I didn't realize how slow your character moves in all aspects. Still, I had a great time with that game. 

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

It’s still listed in the $1 bundle. The higher tiers contain the Deluxe Edition of Revelations 2, making episode 1 redundant.

Ah OK I figured it was included in the Deluxe Edition, but I wanted to make sure (since publishers can be weird sometimes with that stuff).

Good deal, I just this past week bought RE1, RE2, RE3 remakes along with both Revolutions and 7 and 8 delux editions all for about the same price. Planning on enjoying them on the Deck in the very near future. Also bought RE0 last night for 4 bucks. I just wish somehow we could get a remake of RE: Code Veronica some day. Prety sure RE4 is getting the full remake like 1,2, & 3 got. That's when I'll buy that again...

28 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Good deal, I just this past week bought RE1, RE2, RE3 remakes along with both Revolutions and 7 and 8 delux editions all for about the same price. Planning on enjoying them on the Deck in the very near future. Also bought RE0 last night for 4 bucks. I just wish somehow we could get a remake of RE: Code Veronica some day. Prety sure RE4 is getting the full remake like 1,2, & 3 got. That's when I'll buy that again...

Pretty sure? It's coming next year!

So awesome, that and the Dead Space 1&2 remakes and I'm a happy guy. I have managed to hold off on ever buying RE4 versions other than the original that I beat a handful of times. Great game but I hold RE1&2 much higher as in favorites! 

0,1,2,3,4,7&8 are all fantastic games. Best franchise in video game history IMHO with 5 being a ok game also especially in CO-OP but is so different and pretty much needs to be evaluated outside of RE's bubble. As RE game it's a 6, outside maybe a 7.5.

Why does Code Veronica elude these remakes? I can't remember hardly anything about it other than these boxcars....lol