dumbbitches are new to the first half of my life.

2 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Also bringing up the genesis of this post, the quote in the op about the burgeoning violence against elderly asians in major metro centres. Why's no one talking about that

People are talking about it.

Probably too much. If you look at the nominal number of anti-Asian hate crimes, as opposed to the rate of change from year to year, the numbers are not particularly large. This is why the media and advocacy focus is on the increased percentage.

The media could cover the crimes without pretending it is a massive issue sweeping the nation.

12 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

They get posted in the systemic racism thread on the reg

sneaky sneaky. last time i checked the thread there was no mention of the 70 old recent victim.

But looks like you're ok with violence against elderly like you're fine with hooters as a viable market opportunity.

Which brings up my point is that there reasonable cause to believe this type of violence is undercounted and underappreciated based on the global attitudes i've met.

Of course chayna flu was a dud message. the american people are smarter than to fall for that.

Not every instance of any given type of new story gets posted here. You are welcome to post stories you find noteworthy.

20 minutes ago, unogueen said:

But looks like you're ok with violence against elderly

I am not, and haven’t said anything that would suggest such. 

18 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Thank god your edit saved you.

Also, don't tell me what to do.

What edit?

And I didn’t tell you to do anything 😂

sly sly Last time I checked the thread, there was no mention of the 70 year old victim. But it sounds like you're ok with elder abuse, just like you're ok with honking your horn as a viable market opportunity. Which brings me to this is that there is good reason to believe that this type of violence is frowned upon and frowned upon based on the global attitudes I have encountered.

Of course, Chayna's flu was blind news. America is smarter than it falls.