dumbbitches are new to the first half of my life.

2 hours ago, unogueen said:

Yeah, so would anyone who's had to suffer homelessness since their first decade, and basically subsequent decade so far. It's so easy to say that society fails people. But it's also easier to leave people out of sight. But i'm made to feel a failure instead since asians know nothing of strife. And having to constantly curate my life experience to not err a sudden faux pas.

help GIF

16 minutes ago, unogueen said:

I preserve my anger for flesh, that's why i'm a cook. also criminal record but who needs to know that.

Maybe your criminal record is the problem, and not you being a minority?

6 minutes ago, unogueen said:

So my childhood treatment was an effort from the future to punish my present. And im obviously immune to the societal effort to create a lower caste for exploitation because i was born a piece of shit.

167460598_1910721099075788_6825796027492
WWW.PROFITABLEVENTURE.COM

Do you want to start a drywall contracting business? If YES, here is a complete guide to starting a drywall contracting business with NO money and no experience

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

167460598_1910721099075788_6825796027492
WWW.PROFITABLEVENTURE.COM

Do you want to start a drywall contracting business? If YES, here is a complete guide to starting a drywall contracting business with NO money and no experience

Do you have any idea how racist construction is? It's like a pale shade away from syndicated crime.

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

We don't have that saying where I'm from, what does it mean? 

Do you like having cat ass on your face? I'm not going to hire someone who doesn't work to just be pretty. And if it takes a white face to make a buck might as well paint myself caucasian to spite the clientele.

29 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Maybe your criminal record is the problem, and not you being a minority?

24 minutes ago, unogueen said:

So my childhood treatment was an effort from the future to punish my present. And im obviously immune to the societal effort to create a lower caste for exploitation because i was born a piece of shit.

This is literally the shortcut to my point. Despite making the case that racial aggression is not indelibly a black vs everyone, that there are as many shades and shapes of hate as there are human, the response is simply a cascade of random interjections, selective quoting, bad faith posting, all to undermine the underlying message. I've been called a chink in india, i've had brown ass metizos proclaim themselves better than me because they're 'whiter'. Every childhood recess was a procession of beat the chink. Hell, they wouldn't even let me eat the fucking free lunch everyone was supposed to get. Not like sit away from me, but physically kept from the cafeteria. How many years do you think that treatment lasted? It never ended. It's still there today. If I dared fight back, the teachers would inform my dad so i'd be eating a double shift those days.

32 minutes ago, unogueen said:

What happened in your childhood happened. You lost the birth lottery, it sucks and makes for greater challenges. But dwelling on that isn’t going to change anything. My childhood and young adult days were not great by most standards. I didn’t have the sorts of advantages even most of this board had.

But despite being poor minorities, neither my wife nor myself wallowed in self pity for growing up often wondering how we would get money to eat.

One of the nice things about having nothing is you have nothing to lose. Try hard things.

There are a ton of slacker white dudes on this board who can get by well enough on their lack of effort. That doesn’t work for the rest of us.

26 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Do you like having cat ass on your face? I'm not going to hire someone who doesn't work to just be pretty. And if it takes a white face to make a buck might as well paint myself caucasian to spite the clientele.

My friend, businesses hire all sorts of people almost solely due to the way they look. It’s just a marketing expense!

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

What happened in your childhood happened. You lost the birth lottery, it sucks and makes for greater challenges. But dwelling on that isn’t going to change anything. My childhood and young adult days were not great by most standards. I didn’t have the sorts of advantages even most of this board had.

But despite being poor minorities, neither my wife nor myself wallowed in self pity for growing up often wondering how we would get money to eat.

One of the nice things about having nothing is you have nothing to lose. Try hard things.

There are a ton of slacker white dudes on this board who can get by well enough on their lack of effort. That doesn’t work for the rest of us.

That's great, and you think me being born in possibly the most racist country in the world is a matter of luck, like these people didn't already have every chance to fix themselves. But of course you'd emphasize personal responsibility. Even in canada i was heavily ostracized for being culturally different, and when I became too culturally different, i eat shit from the principal and my folk. Also try harder things? I did crime as a business. I actually managed to escape with my body intact to go on to labour in horse farms, construction, granaries, and finally i feel something comfortable in culinary, which is not easy at all.

As for opportunities, my family came to canada illegally. My father left a year early for scouting, and then we'd join him afterwards. My first meal in canada was a bag of peanuts shared amongst each other, before going to bed promptly after. My subsistence in this new world meant having to keep a low profile, which kids took as weakness so they constantly pressed me and picked fights none of them won on the recess field. The story would be different back home.

So no shit I ended in the remedial path along with the gradeschool bangers and sex pests.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

My friend, businesses hire all sorts of people almost solely due to the way they look. It’s just a marketing expense!

THAT'S A GOOD THING ISN'T IT

9 minutes ago, unogueen said:

THAT'S A GOOD THING ISN'T IT

Irrelevant whether it is good or bad. It simply is. A place like Hooters with a bunch of dadbod dudes as waitstaff isn’t going to work. 

Raise your hand if you were born into generational wealth or your family had an estate, valuable land, etc. 

My grandfather had accumulated about $80,000 worth of Ford stock when he died at 84, it quickly went into paying off debt. Not exactly a Rockefeller

9 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Raise your hand if you were born into generational wealth or your family had an estate, valuable land, etc. 

My grandfather had accumulated about $80,000 worth of Ford stock when he died at 84, it quickly went into paying off debt.

My grandfather was a republican for economic reasons* as he was an Ivy League educated business owner

*in later years he was still a Republican (but because of racism)

17 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

My grandfather had accumulated about $80,000 worth of Ford stock when he died at 84, it quickly went into paying off debt. Not exactly a Rockefeller

I wasn't but this seems like a poor bar. On the scale of human existence, I won the fucking lotto in life. I'm okay with saying that.

10 minutes ago, legend said:

I wasn't but this seems like a poor bar. On the scale of human existence, I won the fucking lotto in life. I'm okay with saying that.

I am even quick to acknowledge that carrying 90% of the physical traits of my white mother while my three brothers carry significantly more of our Black father’s traits was relatively advantageous! 

None of these things are a guarantee of where you’ll end up in life, but to pretend certain things don’t give one a statistical leg up is pretty silly.

I do think maximizing the relative chance of success (however one personally defines that!) is a worthwhile endeavor and includes things like decision making and effort, typically.

4 hours ago, heydude93 said:

why does the unogueen persona feel a bit like some of the creatively-written but unintentionally inaccurate attempts at profiles of other co-workers that former hires in our company discord made to cope w/ not working there anymore? :lol:

so this makes sense right, while im spaghetti code.