dumbbitches are new to the first half of my life.

6 minutes ago, unogueen said:

A lot of people like to think the world as cloistered shell that extra terrestrial immigration is a truth told by hollywood. nevermind the millenia of large scale cultural trade in migration that took at that time. Of course the modern hostiry is a bit different. but poverty is poverty. And frankly im sick of the media potrayal of korea as a democratic success. Since it seems to function to bury the misery of facing the barrel end of an american made weapon. keep making kim jong fat jokes tho, that's real praxis. nevermind the millions of who go without the material need to survive for how made decades now?

Again, you're largely preaching to the choir here on this subject.

Do you know what country get the second most amount of criticism on this board after the United States?  Israel, a country whose existence is largely dependent on pointing the barrel of American-made weapons at significantly less powerful people.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

See, the entire use of "sowwy" shows to me that his entire thing is an act. He has so much apparent trouble stringing together english sentences...yet he knows that kind of alteration of a common word to use as an insult?

That can easily be picked up online and if you’re learning English phonetically I can see how it gets picked up too

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Again, you're largely preaching to the choir here on this subject.

Do you know what country get the second most amount of criticism on this board after the United States?  Israel, a country whose existence is largely dependent on pointing the barrel of American-made weapons at significantly less powerful people.

That's great. So what do you instead of wielding the very implements of your integral democracy and topple something over instead. I mean the cons managed with so called verified idjeet trump. May your tomb make note that died on the high ground.

56 minutes ago, unogueen said:

What's more egregious, the 'moral failings' of southern planet, or the profit motive to corrupt the free will of independent states.

The death of public control over local decision making is imminent, as I have warned for years. So did the false flag child sex abuse revelations magically cause the world's major media corporations to pivot to promoting the corporate agenda, or is this phase in the plan to de-legitimize the War on Terror? Or was it an accident? Maybe the red herring the 'evil' agencies were hoping the public would only see so that the general public would not apply scrutiny. At least it was out of the way before the corporations began using the exposed child sex abuse networks to purge negative media.

2 minutes ago, unogueen said:

That's great. So what do you instead of wielding the very implements of your integral democracy and topple something over instead. I mean the cons managed with so called verified idjeet trump. May your tomb make note that died on the high ground.

I honestly have no idea.

I suppose it will just be engraved upon my tombstone...which I won't have because I will be cremated and no trace of my existence will remain behind.

• Halal 1

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Hey, do you Americans have the Chinese dish Ginger Beef? By Chinese I obviously mean North American-Chinese. It's a staple in western Canadian Chinese restaurants. It's kind of sweet, but has ginger kick.

BWdVJjo.png

Until recently I didn't even know it was first created in Calgary. It's fantastic, we always order it.

I recently heard that you can only get Caramilk in Canada. Explain

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I suppose it will just be engraved upon my tombstone...which I won't have because I will be cremated and no trace of my existence will remain behind.

I'll make a palm sized one and carry it around. Never forgotten. 

Well, until I die anyway. 

• Sicko 1

7 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I honestly have no idea.

You can still get cremated and have a tomb. We can build you a tomb after the fact.

31 minutes ago, unogueen said:

A lot of people like to think the world as cloistered shell that extra terrestrial immigration is a truth told by hollywood. nevermind the millenia of large scale cultural trade in migration that took at that time. Of course the modern hostiry is a bit different. but poverty is poverty. And frankly im sick of the media potrayal of korea as a democratic success. Since it seems to function to bury the misery of facing the barrel end of an american made weapon. keep making kim jong fat jokes tho, that's real praxis. nevermind the millions of who go without the material need to survive for how made decades now?

A bit o' blokes like ter think the bloody world as cloistered bow Bell that extra terrestrial immigration is a truth told by 'ollywood. nevermind the bloody millenia o' large scale cultural trade in migration that took at that time, do wot Guvnor! O' course the chuffin' modern 'ostiry is a bit different. but poverty is poverty. Yer can't 'ave a knees-up wivout a joanna. And frankly im sick o' the media potrayal o' korea as a democratic success. Since it seems ter function ter bury the bloomin' misery o' facin' the chuffin' barrel end o' a septic tank made weapon. keep makin' kim jong fat jokes tho, that's real praxis. nevermind the bloody millions o' who go wivout the bloody material need ter survive for 'ow made decades now?    

19 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The death of public control over local decision making is imminent, as I have warned for years. So did the false flag child sex abuse revelations magically cause the world's major media corporations to pivot to promoting the corporate agenda, or is this phase in the plan to de-legitimize the War on Terror? Or was it an accident? Maybe the red herring the 'evil' agencies were hoping the public would only see so that the general public would not apply scrutiny. At least it was out of the way before the corporations began using the exposed child sex abuse networks to purge negative media.

Needs more random capitalization, but A+

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

8 minutes ago, unogueen said:

It's a thread built on the fragility of the model minority myth 

Oh I know you're definitely not the ideal. 

1 minute ago, unogueen said:

All that death and ravaging for the sake of the white empire. and what are you left with but to hold a smartphone in dismay about how fruitless life is.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Just now, unogueen said:

Doesn't that just enforce the myth part. This path of easy we are 'provided' to spite the rest. Do you think china is nothing but doctors and businessmen.

The incessant effort to fit endemic scenarios on a global scale as if sovereign states are no more than ethnic themeparks.

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Nah you're definitely broken. 

Yeah, so would anyone who's had to suffer homelessness since their first decade, and basically subsequent decade so far. It's so easy to say that society fails people. But it's also easier to leave people out of sight. But i'm made to feel a failure instead since asians know nothing of strife. And having to constantly curate my life experience to not err a sudden faux pas.

3 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Yeah, so would anyone who's had to suffer homelessness since their first decade, and basically subsequent decade so far. It's so easy to say that society fails people. But it's also easier to leave people out of sight.

That's just a state of mind maaaannn 

Drugs Tripping GIF

Maybe we are all locked away, we live in a society!