dumbbitches are new to the first half of my life.

8 minutes ago, unogueen said:

I was hoping for an informed audience. Is hypocrisy that far from your screen. How about the time argentina was managed to finagle large american lenders to fund a massive expansion of national projects, just to have them pull the plug and move the money and jobs to brasil instead. Leaving nothing but a bit of debt that is carried to today. What of the decades of sanction against vietnam. Or this that not par with the poor people of cuba, not the mention of the ransom of natural afghanni wealth 'because the taliban will get it'.

Wait I thought you were Asian, now we're talking about South America? But people are supposed to also stfu about areas they aren't from? I'm so confused! 

Hawaiian pizza is aggressively fine. Do I order it? No. Do I grab a slice if there is a box lying around the office or something? Absolutely. All of you acting like it's an abomination are a bunch of drama queens. It's fine. It's fine. It's not like it's something truly disgusting, like an IPA. 

• True 1

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

Hawaiian pizza is aggressively fine. Do I order it? No. Do I grab a slice if there is a box lying around the office or something? Absolutely. All of you acting like it's an abomination are a bunch of drama queens. It's fine. It's fine. It's not like it's something truly disgusting, like an IPA. 

You had me in the first half

4 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I think as an Asian guy you are overstepping rn. What do you know what's right or wrong for this community? I'm asking because I'm Mexican, you're just as bad as "the anglos"

And why is it that you prefer latinx? What is your argument. Where did you live in a majority spanish speaking nation.

This guy is just a troll. Fuck 'em. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was anti Hawaiian pizza, but I ordered six pizzas from this delicious local place including an all cheese and a Hawaiian to feed ppl while helping my parents move.

Those two pizzas changed my mind about Hawaiian and White Pizza, they were the best ones, incredible! Now I'm a fan, but typically I order pizza with meats anyway because I forget I liked those two. 

• Halal 1

7 minutes ago, unogueen said:

Tell me where I was born, where exactly I hold birthright citizenship and where I hold naturalized citizenship.

I've gathered that you're of Korean ethnicity and your references to Latin America indicates that you have lived in one of those countries that contains a sizable Asian population (Peru or Brazil).

10 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

What a rope a dope of a post :epilepsy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I've gathered that you're of Korean ethnicity and your references to Latin America indicates that you have lived in one of those countries that does contain a sizable Asian population (Peru or Brazil).

Neither those but what's the common sentiment?

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I've gathered that you're of Korean ethnicity and your references to Latin America indicates that you have lived in one of those countries that does contain a sizable Asian population (Peru or Brazil).

A lot of Koreans around Monterrey, NL Mexico also. 

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

So I was anti Hawaiian pizza, but I ordered six pizzas from this delicious local place including an all cheese and a Hawaiian to feed ppl while helping my parents move.

Those two pizzas changed my mind about Hawaiian and White Pizza, they were the best ones, incredible! Now I'm a fan, but typically I order pizza with meats anyway because I forget I liked those two. 

I am not anti Hawaiian pizza. I don't care if that is what someone prefers. What I do hate are these shit eaters saying "oh it ain't that bad" when it is. 

You wanna eat them turds, you do you, but stop saying shit tastes good.  

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I am not anti Hawaiian pizza. I don't care if that is what someone prefers. What I do hate are these shit eaters saying "oh it ain't that bad" when it is. 

You wanna eat them turds, you do you, but stop saying shit tastes good.  

its fine 

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Then I'm at a loss as to you ethnicity because I previously said that you were Korean and you didn't push back on that.

A lot of people like to think the world as cloistered shell that extra terrestrial immigration is a truth told by hollywood. nevermind the millenia of large scale cultural trade in migration that took at that time. Of course the modern hostiry is a bit different. but poverty is poverty. And frankly im sick of the media potrayal of korea as a democratic success. Since it seems to function to bury the misery of facing the barrel end of an american made weapon. keep making kim jong fat jokes tho, that's real praxis. nevermind the millions of who go without the material need to survive for how made decades now?

• Shocked 1
  • True 1

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Then I'm at a loss as to you ethnicity because I previously said that you were Korean and you didn't push back on that.

Clearly he's Hawaiian.

Or maybe Canadian, since Hawaiian pizza was actually invented in Canada by a Greek immigrant named Sam Panopoulos.

Also the dispensaries in Canada are top notch and some primo Afghan Kush would explain Unogueen's behavior in this thread, if he's not an AI.

• Sicko 1

Hey, do you Americans have the Chinese dish Ginger Beef? By Chinese I obviously mean North American-Chinese. It's a staple in western Canadian Chinese restaurants. It's kind of sweet, but has ginger kick.

BWdVJjo.png

Until recently I didn't even know it was first created in Calgary. It's fantastic, we always order it.

3 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Clearly he's Hawaiian.

Or maybe Canadian, since Hawaiian pizza was actually invented in Canada by a Greek immigrant named Sam Panopoulos.

Also the dispensaries in Canada are top notch and some primo Afghan Kush would explain Unogueen's behavior in this thread, if he's not an AI.

@Bacon Sam is your enemy baby boy. 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Hey, do you Americans have the Chinese dish Ginger Beef? By Chinese I obviously mean North American-Chinese. It's a staple in western Canadian Chinese restaurants. It's kind of sweet, but has ginger kick.

BWdVJjo.png

Until recently I didn't even know it was first created in Calgary. It's fantastic, we always order it.

Yes, it's delicious. I'm more of a Mongolian Beef kinda guy, especially if it's spicy.