dumbbitches are new to the first half of my life.

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Generally you add ham to the pizza, it's not like pineapple is the only topping.

I’m a vegetarian so I do hot peppers pineapple and feta! I call it the hot and sour soup pizza.  My Dad once had pepperoni pineapple and green olives. Even I was disturbed…

My journey began when I was about 9 and woke up at night knowing a pizza had been delivered to my house. I ran downstairs in excitement as I saw my oldest brother opening it up. Seeing the beef crumbles on it would have increased my elation even higher but then it hit me…”pineapple…” I was distraught. Woken from the cozy of my slumber for this shit! As I turned to go back to the greatness of darkness my brother said “little dude, it’s good!” Being the oldest brother, his words were as if carved in stone. Hesitant but inevitable, I must oblige. My dumb ass brother was right that day and glory was given to me in the form of wisdom.

pineapple pizza lovers never forget the first realization that the world at large is wrong. Always wrong

As stated in my op. Three citizenships, every time a stranger. I'm used to being 'misunderstood' and ostracized. What makes you think you'd be more legible on any foreign soil, outside privy to empire. At least the latins called me a dirty chink to my face before trying to fuck up. All I see in this hole is sidetalk, snickering and bellyaching for cops. Rather dangerous threat for illegal immigrants. You know, the ones that rob you of menial jobs and grind themselves with endless doubles just to strake an inch on this bone pile.

5 minutes ago, unogueen said:

At least the latins called me a dirty chink to my face before trying to fuck up. All I see in this hole is sidetalk, snickering and bellyaching for cops. Rather dangerous threat for illegal immigrants. You know, the ones that rob you of menial jobs and grind themselves with endless doubles just to strake an inch on this bone pile.

*Latinx 

Don't be a bigot

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, stepee said:

I just don’t understand the pineapple pizza hate thing. Like I get someone not liking it, but what is the big deal cmon, it makes sense, sweet and salty. Plus it’s an easy topping to pick off if you don’t like it. Calm DOWN.

Wrong. This is fucking wrong. 

First it is not just sweet and salty. It is salty and fruity. That is not the fucking same. If it was, there also wouldn't be pushback on the salted watermelon shit. 

And you can't just pick off pineapple. Sure you can remove the piece of fruit, but you can't remove the juice that has became part of the pizza. Most shit is like that even on something like a burger. Like with pickles or onion. Sure, you could remove them, but the taste is still there. You can remove the item but not the taste. That also applies to pepperoni. The grease is now baked into the pizza. You can't remove it. 

Also, on top of all of that. The pineapple is that cheap canned shit that tastes like fuckin' ass. Maybe if it was fresh cut pineapple I would be more willing to accept it as a topping. But it isn't. At at least at all the places around here, all the pineapple is that canned shit. I've had pineapple on pizza. It is bad. It taints the pizza. 

• True 3

8 minutes ago, unogueen said:

What's more egregious, the 'moral failings' of southern planet, or the profit motive to corrupt the free will of independent states.

What is a southern planet? We don't really have a sense of direction in space right? 

I was hoping for an informed audience. Is hypocrisy that far from your screen. How about the time argentina was managed to finagle large american lenders to fund a massive expansion of national projects, just to have them pull the plug and move the money and jobs to brasil instead. Leaving nothing but a bit of debt that is carried to today. What of the decades of sanction against vietnam. Or this that not par with the poor people of cuba, not the mention of the ransom of natural afghan wealth 'because the taliban will get it'. Or how either korea is forbidden to make their own peace because america deems so. You must've at least heard of the tribe of single breasted women. Why does no one talk about the generations of cancers and abnormalities the us has inflicted on it's pacific colonies, in the pursuit of big fluffy clouds. Yet they are you're most loyal and stalwart warriors, because you offer the scant other opportunity.

4 minutes ago, unogueen said:

I was hoping for an informed audience. Is hypocrisy that far from your screen. How about the time argentina was managed to finagle large american lenders to fund a massive expansion of national projects, just to have them pull the plug and move the money and jobs to brasil instead. Leaving nothing but a bit of debt that is carried to today. What of the decades of sanction against vietnam. Or this that not par with the poor people of cuba, not the mention of the ransom of natural afghanni wealth 'because the taliban will get it'.

argentina GIF

• True 1

10 minutes ago, unogueen said:

I was hoping for an informed audience. Is hypocrisy that far from your screen. How about the time argentina was managed to finagle large american lenders to fund a massive expansion of national projects, just to have them pull the plug and move the money and jobs to brasil instead. Leaving nothing but a bit of debt that is carried to today. What of the decades of sanction against vietnam. Or this that not par with the poor people of cuba, not the mention of the ransom of natural afghan wealth 'because the taliban will get it'. Or how either korea is forbidden to make their own peace because america deems so. You must've at least heard of the tribe of single breasted women. Why does no one talk about the generations of cancers and abnormalities the us has inflicted on it's pacific colonies, in the pursuit of big fluffy clouds. Yet they are you're most loyal and stalwart warriors, because you offer the scant other opportunity.

I can absolutely guarantee that not only is this audience informed of these things, but we have no issue in chastising the "Global North" for its role in them.

Do you know what country gets the most criticism on this board for its actions both domestically and internationally?  The United States of America, and it's not even close.

I'm just not sure what exactly is it that you're seeking from us (speaking as someone who technically possesses four citizenships, two of which are from the Global South).

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, unogueen said:

I was hoping for an informed audience. Is hypocrisy that far from your screen. How about the time argentina was managed to finagle large american lenders to fund a massive expansion of national projects, just to have them pull the plug and move the money and jobs to brasil instead. Leaving nothing but a bit of debt that is carried to today. What of the decades of sanction against vietnam. Or this that not par with the poor people of cuba, 

• Haha 1