Who is the New York Times "Anonymous Op-Ed Writer"? (There will be a prize!)

Who is the "Anonymous Op-Ed Writer" for the New York Times?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the "Anonymous Op-Ed Writer" for the New York Times?

• Donald
    • Melania
    • Barron
    • Mike Pence
    • Nikki Haley
    • Kellyanne Conway and/or Her Husband
    • Someone on Pence's Staff
    • Maggie Haberman
    • Vladimir Putin
    • John Kelly
    • The Ghost of John McCain
    • Daughter-Wife and Husband

13 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

How can it be a deep state against Trump when this internal "resistance" is all from Trump selected people? Makes no sense. Trump created his own deep state to work against him?

I thought the deep state was Obama-related?

I can see Lewandowski is, as he always is, sucking Trump's dick. Sad. It's amazing how pathetically amoral and opportunistic people remain even when the writing is on the wall about Trump's presidency. Some people really don't care about being on the very wrong side of history. 

Sleeper agents who took Trump jobs to prevent MAGA from the inside. Sad. Sick! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Deep state is anyone who opposes Trump behind the scenes.

But surely even they have to see that these multiple deep states don't work together at least? :p Deep state #1 = Obama. Deep state #2  = Trump's own administration.

Hmmm . . . maybe America is just against Trump? DEEP STATE. 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

But Trump is, like, really smart and a very stable genius. He couldn't catch the difference when he was making appointments??

Soros paid for lizard people brainwashing technology to make them appear loyal to Trump. Very unfair! 

• Haha 1

Usually I am not the one Kal'ing things up by being the wet blanket. But it is crazy that the news has become obsessed with this Who Shot JR fiasco.

I give it a 10% chance this anybody we've ever heard of, and 1% chance it's someone the general public has.

Even on the off chance it's not some intern on Pence's speech writing team, at most it's someone like Kudlow who we've heard of, but the public would be like, "Huh?".

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Usually I am not the one Kal'ing things up by being the wet blanket. But it is crazy that the news has become obsessed with this Who Shot JR fiasco.

I give it a 10% chance this anybody we've ever heard of, and 1% chance it's someone the general public has.

Even on the off chance it's not some intern on Pence's speech writing team, at most it's someone like Kudlow who we've heard of, but the public would be like, "Huh?".

I'm pretty sure that practically all of us realize that it's someone at a staff level that we've never head of, but who does possess enough actual authority that the NYT deemed it of significance to print the op-ed.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

OH PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Imbecile:  Who is the leaker?

Polygraph Tech:  Sir, you see...ummmm...

Imbecile: OUT WITH IT!

Polygraph Tech:  All of them failed.  Every single one of them.

Imbecile:  All of them?

Polygraph Tech:  All of them.  Even Daughter-Wife.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Do these people think hitching their wagon to Trump is going to be a successful move in the long term?

Even Nixon's people found jobs after government. Mind you, most of them were competent but still. Even Ws people are getting a rehabbed image in the wake of trump (and time)