CoD: Black Ops IIII | Official Thread of Yes, "IIII" Is An Actual Roman Numeral

Commissar SFLUFAN

20 minutes ago, The def star said:

From watching Twitch streams it looks like the TTK is a lot longer than the main multiplayer game. I have seem people put in full clips into other players and still not kill them. Could be that they had armor but it definitely looks like it takes longer to down someone. Honestly this looks like a better polished PUBG. I can definitely see players moving onto this if they were PUBG players. But for me this isn't my type of mode. I hate going long periods of time with out seeing anyone or any action. I get that people enjoy the thrill of staying alive but that's just not my type of game.

That armor is ridiculously strong. I was unloading on this dude and I still went down first. 

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

How is the TTK? Increased from a typical COD match?

There are different levels of armor you can find on the map. Level 1-2-3.  Only level 3 can protect you from headshots but the others do provide better protection against body gun fire. If you don’t have any armor equipped then it’s the same as regular COD. Which means you’ll die pretty fast. Lol. 

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

There are different levels of armor you can find on the map. Level 1-2-3.  Only level 3 can protect you from headshots but the others do provide better protection against body gun fire. If you don’t have any armor equipped then it’s the same as regular COD. Which means you’ll die pretty fast. Lol. 

Oh nice... yeah I'm pretty much sold day one for this mode alone. If I didnt already have so much to play now, I'd preorder it now to play the beta. Will beta progress carry over?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Oh nice... yeah I'm pretty much sold day one for this mode alone. If I didnt already have so much to play now, I'd preorder it now to play the beta. Will beta progress carry over?

It never has in any pre-order COD betas I’ve ever played in. 

I am terrible at this. I've played 10 games and lost every fight. Normally I'm fairly good at FPS games. Am I getting old? And enemies take a ton of shots.

I'm having trouble reliably finding guns. And because they are not familiar per real-world guns, I have no idea what anything is. All the rifles look the same. All the SMGs look the same. Some of the assault rifles look like sniper rifles and vice versa. Would I recognize most guns if I played old BLOPS games? And with it all just lying on the floor I find it hard to know what's what until I stand on top of it and look at it. I hate to compare it to Fortnite but their cartoony way of everything floating with a glow is much more appreciated having played this.

And when I turn on vsync to get rid of the tearing, mouse movement is laggy. If I turn it off, tear city. Basically, Freesync isn't working.

My only complaint is that healing is super fast and can be done while moving. It either needs to be one or the other or not even either. 

I feel like the inventory could be cleaned up a bit, but that could just be because I’m not use to the game. I dislike that you actually have to switch the gun to see it’s attachments.

15 minutes ago, Nokt said:

My only complaint is that healing is super fast and can be done while moving. It either needs to be one or the other or not even either. 

I feel like the inventory could be cleaned up a bit, but that could just be because I’m not use to the game. I dislike that you actually have to switch the gun to see it’s attachments.

I disagree. When you’re in a fire fight you hardly have any time to heal as it is. If you take that away you’ll never be able to have any chance of surviving a chance encounter. 

I was watching this on twitch last night. Streamers are having fun with it, and a few times I heard just random other players liking that it uses the same maps. I can get that it can be considered lazy, but just cuz it is lazy doesn't mean it is a bad idea. I personally like the idea, but maybe I wouldn't if I played the game. 

27 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I was watching this on twitch last night. Streamers are having fun with it, and a few times I heard just random other players liking that it uses the same maps. I can get that it can be considered lazy, but just cuz it is lazy doesn't mean it is a bad idea. I personally like the idea, but maybe I wouldn't if I played the game. 

The map/maps aren’t even remotely the same as before. They have the same names and a few similarities but are really brand new. The map is one of the best things about the game. They didn’t hold back or half ass it. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

I disagree. When you’re in a fire fight you hardly have any time to heal as it is. If you take that away you’ll never be able to have any chance of surviving a chance encounter. 

To each their own. I personally don't ever see that happening in the fights I get in. Its super easy to abuse your environment and very easy to get back to full health almost instantly.

I can understand if this is you landing in a hot zone or getting pinched, but in every other situation there is just a bunch of options for you to heal.