CoD: Black Ops IIII | Official Thread of Yes, "IIII" Is An Actual Roman Numeral

Commissar SFLUFAN

I consider anyone who "needs" carrots like loot crates to enjoy playing a game to be a sort of subhuman, who is incapable of just having a good time.

Here's the carrot I chased tonight:

JT4Xm78.jpg

On a very related note, you unlock each character by doing hidden missions in the game. I found some poker chips, and my mission was to finish the match with at least 15 healing items in my inventory, in the top 15, while still having the poker chips. Completing that unlocked me the medic named Crash. Just a cosmetic thing, but more fun and interesting than brown shirt #85,392 from my weekly loot box of disappointment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I played a bit of the beta ( on P.C. no less) and while it looked amazing, it felt just like Battlefield.  Which isn't enough anymore.

I didnt put enough time in to really know, and played solo which isnt the best way to play BF, but it just felt too much like BF1 in some ways.  The Maps felt the same, guns looked the same, just too similar.  I mean its just WW2, so its not gonna be that different, but just felt too similar at first glance. 

Where as I havent played CoD in a long time, and Blackout feels fresh, and even the main multi is pretty good.

New update is out https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/9qt3wg/oct_23_update_black_market_progression_network/

We’ve made the following updates to the game today (Global):

• General

• Black Market

• Fixes and improvements to Tier progression earn rate across all modes of Multiplayer and Blackout.

• Miscellaneous

• General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.

• Multiplayer

• Playlist Updates

• Weekly rotation of Featured category of playlists:

• Added “Mercenary Capture Moshpit” playlist added to Featured Playlist (5v5 Domination, Hardpoint, and Control with no Parties).

• Added “Hardcore Control” playlist added to the Featured Category.

• Added “Search and Destroy” playlist to Featured Category.

• Miscellaneous

• Resolved an issue causing a UI Error in the After Action Report for Master Prestige players.

• Resolved an issue with the “Nuked Out” Calling Card not properly unlocking in the Hardcore Free For All playlist.

• Equipment

• Resolved an issue where players were able to get permanent 200 Health if two players playing as Crash used the Tak-5.

• Search and Destroy

• Resolved an issue where users could spectate the enemy team by changing classes during their Kill Cam.

• Blackout

• After Action Report

• Resolved an issue that sometimes led to a black screen during the After Action Report.

• Zombies

• Miscellaneous

• Resolved an issue where War Paints were not showing up in the reward stream until they were unlocked.

• Multiple crash fixes.

We’ve also made the following update specific to PC:

• Memory Leak Fix

• Fixed memory leak issues that eventually caused the game to close with an error.

We’re also currently tracking the following recent topics to address in future updates:

• Blackout Audio Adjustments

• We are making several updates to audio in Blackout based upon our testing and feedback from the community to deliver the soundscape our players expect in Blackout. Look for this update to drop in the next week.

• Blackout Quads Performance

• We’re continuing to investigate occasional hitches in performance in Blackout Quads playlists, particularly on Xbox One. As we’ve mentioned before, though this hasn’t proven easily replicable during testing, we’re committed to tracking down the cause and squashing it.

• Zombies Hosts Ending Matches

• We're aware that matches in Zombies have been ending when the host leaves the game, and we're planning a future update to address this. Thanks for your patience as we work on the solution.

• 5 months later...