Nintendo Direct 9.13.2018 (3PM PT/ 6PM ET)

JosephManderley

27 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I’m guessing it’ll detail some of their online service stuff maybe? 

This is a 35 minute presentation. Online launches this month. 35 minutes for a Direct is a long time, so I have to imagine they'll use some of that time to go over their Online service.

1 hour ago, misfit410 said:

I really wish they would just put out the information and stop making us sit through Japanese people talking to us via translators.

Just wait for the news stories then. Nobody is forcing you to watch the direct. The write ups go up literally minutes after the direct. 

2 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Just wait for the news stories then. Nobody is forcing you to watch the direct. The write ups go up literally minutes after the direct. 

I actually mean I wish they would just present the stuff with english presenters, perhaps even ones who know what gamers actually want to know.

• Guillotine 1

23 hours ago, misfit410 said:

I actually mean I wish they would just present the stuff with english presenters, perhaps even ones who know what gamers actually want to know.

Nintendo is a Japan first company.  This will never change, and it kind of shouldn't, imo.  There's a charm to that, if that's the right word.