Question with blocking users

best3444

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

Ok well it wasn’t me since you got my @best3444  

@eveyone please @best3444and if he doesn’t respond you’ll know you were the person he blocked. 

thank you for your cooperation. 

If I am not mistaken, might just be a discord thing, if someone has you blocked you can't react to their post and it just kinda does this shake thing instead of you leaving the reaction. 

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

If I am not mistaken, might just be a discord thing, if someone has you blocked you can't react to their post and it just kinda does this shake thing instead of you leaving the reaction. 

I think I know who it is anyway.  

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I think I know who it is anyway.  

You probably do. I got extremely tired of being treated like shit and used for money. Not once was this person really ever nice to me other than on small occasions for mental health. I'm done playing that game for good. I have to look out for my own mental health. 

With that being said, I'm about to go get edibles at my local marijuana dispensary 😆 

Then I'm playing Kena Bridge of Spirits which is a real treat.

• Sicko 1

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You probably do. I got extremely tired of being treated like shit and used for money. Not once was this person really ever nice to me other than on small occasions for mental health. I'm done playing that game for good. I have to look out for my own mental health. 

With that being said, I'm about to go get edibles at my local marijuana dispensary 😆 

Oh you're gonna go to therapy now or just suddenly stop your meds and do weed?

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

You don’t work anymore?

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

kinda funny cause I haven’t interacted with him lately except to tell him the same thing you did, that one of the worst days of someone’s life is NOT the time to yell at them for not giving him an emoji reaction 🙄

Imagine having me call out someone’s bad posting etiquette. Me Biggie. Lol. That’s really a bad post. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Holy shit.

Personally, I find Kal to be a perfectly lovely person who was very accommodating to us on two separate trips to Boston. And he makes a mean prime rib and those lobster rolls were to die for.

Awesome 👌 

23 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You went off on a guy who just lost his beloved pet because he forgot to give you an upvote on a message board. 

OK. 

You have had VERY interesting conversations on here when someone does something to you so...yea. Biggie has called you out on a few occasions. 

If I were you, I'd stop pretending I was straight and be your true self. You're a miserable lesbian for the most part. 

:shrug: