What steps have you taken recently to decrease your dependence on the torture of animals?

johnny

30 minutes ago, johnny said:

There are other options too you know. And once you get used to the change it’s no big deal. 

I don’t get used to things. I eat and drink what I want. Animals aren’t my concern. Other than how I cook them I don’t think about them that much. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Animals aren’t my concern. 

It’s sad that you don’t care about the welfare of other living beings, many of which feel pain and get scared. 

At least something like hunting deer has a legitimate reason even if I don’t agree with the practice. But you support the evil meat industry and allow them to torture innocent animals when you can live a perfectly healthy life without consuming them. 

26 minutes ago, johnny said:

It’s sad that you don’t care about the welfare of other living beings, many of which feel pain and get scared. 

At least something like hunting deer has a legitimate reason even if I don’t agree with the practice. But you support the evil meat industry and allow them to torture innocent animals when you can live a perfectly healthy life without consuming them. 

Man grow a pair you brainwashed cuck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've greatly reduced the amount of meat I eat in recent years, and I try to generally buy organic food if possible. It's very widely available here in Germany and as a result the cost is pretty reasonable, though usually still more expensive than the non-organic. 

32 minutes ago, Slug said:

The Woman and I have started calling almond milk "nut juice" just to embarrass my son at coffee joints.

On a side note, the FDA is currently investigating whether soy/almond "milks" can continue to call themselves "milk", or whether that is an inappropriate term.

I typically refer to "Soy Milk" as "Soy Emulsion".

Sorry to keep doggin Biggie but I love how Someone open minded to make changes in their lifestyle to better the environment, the world around them and perhaps improve their health is brainwashed, while the boob who questions nothing, follows the status quo shoveling meat burgers down his gullet and sippin on high-fructose corn syrup and actively attacks anyone trying to make changes is not.

Trumps America folks :silly:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Sorry to keep doggin Biggie but I love how Someone open minded to make changes in their lifestyle to better the environment, the world around them and perhaps improve their health is brainwashed, while the boob who questions nothing, follows the status quo shoveling meat burgers down his gullet and sippin on high-fructose corn syrup and actively attacks anyone trying to make changes is not.

Trumps America folks :silly:

I think you missed the point he was making. And people have been responding aggrssively to vegetarians since way before Trump so chill with the Trumps America stuff. He may have brought about a lot of other horrible behaviors but that one was here already. 

33 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

I think you missed the point he was making. And people have been responding aggrssively to vegetarians since way before Trump so chill with the Trumps America stuff. He may have brought about a lot of other horrible behaviors but that one was here already. 

uhhh, what point was he making.  Who cares?  is that it.  Not sure what you're getting at.  Also, chill... the trump thing was a joke

EDIT: Also the Trump reference is relevant because it seems like anyone who cares about anything is supposed to be vilified and that they are the problem.  It's like reverse psychology

1 hour ago, Captain Pickle said:

uhhh, what point was he making.  Who cares?  is that it.  Not sure what you're getting at.  Also, chill... the trump thing was a joke

EDIT: Also the Trump reference is relevant because it seems like anyone who cares about anything is supposed to be vilified and that they are the problem.  It's like reverse psychology

So was the Trump thing a joke or not? You seem unsure haha. 

Also overly defensive for some reason. 

Like you get that YOU attacked Biggie and belittle what he likes right? You do get that?

19 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

So was the Trump thing a joke or not? You seem unsure haha. 

Also overly defensive for some reason. 

Like you get that YOU attacked Biggie and belittle what he likes right? You do get that?

11 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

yes I do.  I realized I called out stupid and the stupid was "brainwashed cuck"

Conform or be cast out right Pickle? 

Never said being vegetarian was in any way effeminate. Your words, not mine. The pantie joke was just busting balls as you seemed triggered. Also I don’t see threads telling vegetarians to EAT MEAT. You must do your part for the meat industry and EAT MEAT. Don’t want to eat meat? Good for you. Happy for ya. But don’t try and shame me for enjoying a bloody steak or a hamburger. 

16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Never said being vegetarian was in any way effeminate. Your words, not mine. The pantie joke was just busting balls as you seemed triggered. Also I don’t see threads telling vegetarians to EAT MEAT. You must do your part for the meat industry and EAT MEAT. Don’t want to eat meat? Good for you. Happy for ya. But don’t try and shame me for enjoying a bloody steak or a hamburger. 

Enjoy it! But maybe enjoy it less? It's not just about the animals. The environment and your body will thank you too.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Conform or be cast out right Pickle? 

You have conform.  That's the problem.  And you're the one that started calling the "other side" brainwashed.  I didn't say you couldn't be an idiot.  I just find it amusing that your mindset and a popular one these days is that anyone that suggests changing the status quo to potentially improve society is brainwashed and or a threat.  Nice try doe!