Anthem Gameplay Features – Our World, My Story Trailer

Pikachu

At the heart of Anthem is the concept of Our World, My Story – the distinctive combination of a shared, dynamic world and a personal story. Discover how these two elements help create a connected world that remains unique to every player. Subscribe and be the first to see Anthem trailers and gameplay videos:

http://bit.ly/2qZN5QV

I like some of the Avengers feeling I was getting from the music at the end and the mage looking class shown few times here and there. The Heavy and the normal/soldier looking classes look like poop. I also hate how much pointless flying is shown. It worries me because I don't want to be constantly flying through pretty vistas just to increase game length. The last BioWare game I played was like this. DA:I introduced big open areas to the game and they were just so shitty and pointless. Nothing but padding. 

10 hours ago, Bacon said:

I like some of the Avengers feeling I was getting from the music at the end and the mage looking class shown few times here and there. The Heavy and the normal/soldier looking classes look like poop. I also hate how much pointless flying is shown. It worries me because I don't want to be constantly flying through pretty vistas just to increase game length. The last BioWare game I played was like this. DA:I introduced big open areas to the game and they were just so shitty and pointless. Nothing but padding. 

That was essentially Andromeda too

3 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Forgoing the complex conversation wheel of previous BioWare games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age, Anthem will only allow for two dialogue choices in conversations. The two choices aren't aligned with a morality system of any kind, but do differ in tone slightly.

"We need your help to defeat the evil Furby empire. Will you lend your aid?"

Option A: "Yes!"

Option B: "Sure."

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Just watched this... I hope to god they don't fuck this up. While I enjoyed both Andromeda and Inquisition, both felt like one step forward in some areas and two steps backwards in others. Andromeda DID have the best gameplay of the Mass Effect series to date, though.

I really do have to get back into Andromeda. The combat was pretty fun, but holy fuck were those conversation-quests boring. It was really a bummer to realize you've done everything you could on a planet and it was time to go back and slog around the space station.

I am looking forward to it obviously (it is Bioware) however I am really worried they are going to fuck it up, like Destiny, where the game lacks any soul and it comes across as a marketing driven game in a lot of ways, sanitized and not much fun at the end of the day.  

Hope it doesn't suck, because graphically it looks awesome but that doesn't mean fuck all these days.

7 hours ago, Mithan said:

I am looking forward to it obviously (it is Bioware) however I am really worried they are going to fuck it up, like Destiny, where the game lacks any soul and it comes across as a marketing driven game in a lot of ways, sanitized and not much fun at the end of the day.  

Hope it doesn't suck, because graphically it looks awesome but that doesn't mean fuck all these days.

I feel the same way, it seems kind of generic and "cool."

I like how the classes aren't tied to your character, and instead are just a different suit. In other RPGs if you want to try out a different class you need to start a new character profile, but here you can just pick a different Javelin and decide which one you like best and level it up. 

• 2 weeks later...