White Xbox One X !!

HardAct

14 minutes ago, The def star said:

They also made a white Xbox elite controller that isn't the elite 2.0 :angry: Microsoft knows I will buy it.

I just texted the wife saying I'm buying that and she's like "WHY" if you have to ask, you'll never understand. My downstairs game / movie theater is all white, complete whith couches, decor, ps4 pro, PC and the black Xbox just stands out, It will be mine, oh and that damned white elite controller . . . The white consoles on black shelves really pops IMHO! I just wish I waited, but it was inevitable it seems . . .I waited almost 5 months, so theres that! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HardAct said:

I just texted the wife saying I'm buying that and she's like "WHY" if you have to ask, you'll never understand. My downstairs game / movie theater is all white, complete whith couches, decor, ps4 pro, PC and the black Xbox just stands out, It will be mine, oh and that damned white elite controller . . . The white consoles on black shelves really pops IMHO! I just wish I waited, but it was inevitable it seems . . .I waited almost 5 months, so theres that! 

Too funny. It is a very sexy system. 

36 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

That's actually kind of ugly IMO with the base being black still.

Go away and take your opinion with you. :lol: 

As did I with my White case, ram, cables and lights, so this is the one piece of electronics that is black and is visible. It's a small thing to some sure, but when you design a room arouund a colore and accents, these things matter. The White Ps4 Pro is a sexy thing too. I just put a pre order in, I guess I'll sell the xbox one launch that is in the closet and the xbox one s that is currently our 4k player. I have to have it, so theres no fooling myself!