~*Official Elon Musk: The Very Stable Genius and SEC Ordered By Federal Judge to Jointly "Justify" Settlement*~

15 hours ago, SilentWorld said:

It’s hilarious to me that he still has hordes of sycophantic fans.

Musk does deserve credit for advancing the state of space technology.  Without his drive, the launch market would still be concentrated in Russia and China because the ULA simply will not compete with their prices.  SpaceX has inspired not only "fan bois" but also launch competitors.  

Once Musk invents the time machine, he should promptly use it to travel back to 2005 and give Jack Dorsey a lobotomy so Twitter is never invented.  Twitter truly is a horrible invention, and is the cause for most of Musk's public fuck ups, and is of course the reason why Donald Trump is our 45th president.

59 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

We’ll have proof once Elon is done forging documents and has paid a journalist to run a hit piece against the diver

This is the only possibility, because all evidence seems to indicate this guy isn't a pedophile and Musk's ego won't let him back down. Like, dude, if you were originally wrong, and there is no evidence, you're going to look twice as stupid compared to if you had just initially and quickly apologized (or, better yet, not insult without proof people who are otherwise fucking heroes). 

So, yeah, this. 

8 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

lol he’s going on joe rogan tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I chortled last night when I saw that on Twitter. This guy.

Oh man, I like Joe Rogan even though he's so easily convinced by right wing guys sometimes and I don't always agree with him, but I think he's a genuine kind of guy and he will not put up with Musk's rich/ego bullshit.

Or maybe he will. That's my problem with him sometimes. :p 

But this will be funny, most definitely.