The arts and the immortal lesson.

Not to delve too deep here, because that's coke territory. I'm not here to deride the sjw movement, which is an inclusive club where opportunities matter. But I ask myself often what these opportunities mean. There's a running theme in the theory that a realized character occupies both spectrums of protagonist and antagonist (mostly erring on the antagonist). Beyond dull storytelling, It's give a sense of false hope that the imperfections of a person are needing of an ironing like a wrinkled shirt. Every individual is a deeper well than any ocean, but that's not a concern for fiction, rather that logic and reasoning is the end-all solution to everything. Somehow echoing the same tragedy that befell the antagonist in the first place will be enough meditation to see the errors of their ways. This is one among many sticking points for consumers of what are ostentatious children's media (my little pony?) drive like an axiom as a matter of convenience. But this is serious pathos for some.This dichotomy in relative justice is supposed to drive a child into question. To see adults swallow such cheap pablum is concerting to me. We live in a fresh hell. Asking to an easy out is just to let god sort them out.

Yet there's the argument of, because people are imperfect and don't work to improve (a condition that warrants ostracizing), they must be damned. This is perhaps the fall from grace, which of course is self-immolation. It's also the ultimate indignity: the idea that one is not worthy to matter, because their existence is useless and purposeless, because they won't do the bare minimum, because they're therefore an atrocity. But not for one second do I wish to give sjw critiques the credit or the right to be considered education or dialogue. So instead, I will see the world for what it is. I will praise one's outward accomplishment. I will applaud the value of hard work. I will applaud actions that matter. And if I deem one to be worthy of recognition, I will congratulate them.

A philosophical conversation about our existence is infinitely far more fulfilling than one waged at the level of faux insults and one-upmanship.