GreedFall II: The Dying World (2024) - "The Uprooting" trailer (Steam Early Access - Summer 2024)

Brian

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Nacon has announced GreedFall II: The Dying World (2024)

Nice to know all the running back and forth and bending over keeping the peace between all the factions looks to have been for fucking nothing, as the colonialism and slavery seems to be carrying on regardless. Thanks Spiders!

Greedfall II needs to have more combat. I felt that 90 percent of what I did in that game was run back and forth and kiss ass to appease annoying individuals that should have all been murdered instead.

• 1 year later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to GreedFall II: The Dying World (2024) - "The Uprooting" trailer (Steam Early Access - Summer 2024)
4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

First game was ok but had potential. Hopefully they expand on what they started... world is very interesting.

Exactly! I actually liked the story and world more than the game play. 

• Halal 1

I played the first one and it wasn't actively bad or anything, but I pretty much have no memory of anything that happened in it. It falls into the category of games like Rage where it's like "Steam tells me I played the game for like 50 hours, but fuck me if I could tell you a single thing about it."

• Haha 1

The only thing I remember about the first Greedfall is that I would run all the way across the map, have someone get mad at me, then run all the way back across the map to tell someone they got mad at me, and have that person get mad at me as well.

I swear the entirety of the game was just people bitching at me for one reason or another.

I do hope Greefall II drops the diplomacy and just lets me shoot a motherfucker in the face.