She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Trailer/Aug 18th Release)

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

This episode felt like filler. It was fluffy, light, and entertaining, but very little happened, but not necessarily in a bad way. It was nice to see an episode skewer that whole social media thing Titania does. 

I agree that it wasn’t a big episode but nice little tasty morsels of things to come. Sadly DareDevil is only appearing in a single episode of the series but I can’t wait for more than likely next weeks episode

• Halal 1

5 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I guess that means we can't trust IMDB :p 

Yeah, IMDB is unreliable for episodes that haven’t aired yet. Even for episodes that have aired, it sometimes takes them a little while to correct themselves. When season 4 of Stranger Things dropped, I was looking up one of the new characters and they were credited in every episode of the season, so I was pretty surprised when they died like 5 minutes later. :p

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Yeah, IMDB is unreliable for episodes that haven’t aired yet. Even for episodes that have aired, it sometimes takes them a little while to correct themselves. When season 4 of Stranger Things dropped, I was looking up one of the new characters and they were credited in every episode of the season, so I was pretty surprised when they died like 5 minutes later. :p

Are you sure there wasn't, like, a corpse hidden in the background in later episodes?

22 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm assuming there was no post credits stinger because there was one, but they moved it up to before the credits so nobody would miss the helmet.

Also, if Disney doesn't start selling those knock off Avengers shirts, I will...well, I won't riot, but I'll be very unhappy about it.

This is their official twitter page now:

https://twitter.com/Avengers?s=20&t=bKegKzgTSwVLGjaatuRryQ

edit: sorry thought it would preview but they changed their name to Avongers and the profile pic is the bootleg cartoon. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

another fun episode but it really doesn't feel like the show is leading up to anything...which is fine I guess

It's a sitcom so probably not.

Everything with Mr Immortal was perfect. I get his argument.. Technically, he does die and then resurrect. However, he's forgetting that in the US he needs to be dead long enough to receive a death certificate for his estate and previous marriages to be settled. I don't think being dead for a minute and then coming back is being dead long enough to cancel any legal contracts. I'm pretty sure there was an argument to be made than only his oldest marriage was valid with anything afterwards facing annulment as fraudulent. However, that would probably land him in jail and that's exactly what Amelia says.

Looks like we'll likely be back. I wonder who hired them to try and get Jen's blood

7 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

another fun episode but it really doesn't feel like the show is leading up to anything...which is fine I guess

Yeah, I mean, I think that's the show, but that's the comics character too I believe. Fun, funny, usually light-hearted. I think the last three episodes will turn it up a notch but this was clearly never meant to be an intense show. More like Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye than Loki or Moon Knight.

59 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yeah, I mean, I think that's the show, but that's the comics character too I believe. Fun, funny, usually light-hearted. I think the last three episodes will turn it up a notch but this was clearly never meant to be an intense show. More like Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye than Loki or Moon Knight.

oh the show definitely fits She-Hulk's character. And despite the sitcom nature of the show I was still expecting a more focused if silly fun story. Yeah it's Jen vs Titania but in an almost afterthought kind of way. I'm enjoying it quite a bit and hope it gets at least another season and think it would be great to see her show up I the next Deadpool flick. 

• True 2

44 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

oh the show definitely fits She-Hulk's character. And despite the sitcom nature of the show I was still expecting a more focused if silly fun story. Yeah it's Jen vs Titania but in an almost afterthought kind of way. I'm enjoying it quite a bit and hope it gets at least another season and think it would be great to see her show up I the next Deadpool flick. 

I agree with you that the show doesn't seem to care at all about some over arching narrative or serious villain. The show certainly feels a bit aimless, I think that's a legitimate criticism, but it's also very slice of life which expands the MCU's world from more than just heroes and villains into like, regular people, which is refreshing. Kind of like what Andor is doing for Star Wars, in a way, but for the MCU in a fun, funny way.

• True 1

Another light hearted episode. Mr. Immortal was a great character and really enjoyed the side story. Plus it was fun to see her walking around in her She-Hulk size clothing all episode as Jen. Hopefully DAreDevil shows up soon, as it seems Fisk is MisterHulk (believe that was their name) Love to see this lead to Red Hulk somehow. She-Hulk and Deadpool fighting over using the 4th wall camera would be awesome in a movie/episode of some sort.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Another light hearted episode. Mr. Immortal was a great character and really enjoyed the side story. Plus it was fun to see her walking around in her She-Hulk size clothing all episode as Jen. Hopefully DAreDevil shows up soon, as it seems Fisk is MisterHulk (believe that was their name) Love to see this lead to Red Hulk somehow. She-Hulk and Deadpool fighting over using the 4th wall camera would be awesome in a movie/episode of some sort.

Seeing the asshole dad from Veep as Mr. Immortal was a lot of fun. His jump out the window was great. Also I just found out that this woman is 51 years old - damn.

she-hulk-season-1-renee-elise-goldsberry

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Seeing the asshole dad from Veep as Mr. Immortal was a lot of fun. His jump out the window was great.

His desire to jump again while being annoyed at all his exes was also great.

I absolutely loved that he killed himself and still retained Amelia. She was either his best option, his only options, or he really does think killing himself gives him a do over.

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

19 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Seeing the asshole dad from Veep as Mr. Immortal was a lot of fun. His jump out the window was great. Also I just found out that this woman is 51 years old - damn.

she-hulk-season-1-renee-elise-goldsberry

That's what he was from! I kept trying to place him! Mr. Immortal is such a goofy random character too lol! This show is so deliciously silly, I love it.

• Haha 1

This was a fun episode where you're waiting for the other shoe to drop but instead it's just a helpful, light therapy session while poking fun at C-tier comic book characters. I think viewers probably didn't understand the intent of this show to be slight, slice of life, light and fun with half hour sitcom episodes of down to earth stuff. 

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Fantastic episode and such a great use of obscure villains.

We have two episodes left? I could really go for a lot more of this series without the need for any blood stealing side story.

The blood stealing story seems like it's driving toward a team-up with Matt Murdoch in the finale when it coincidentally turns out that they've both been tracking down Fisk for either 1) completely unrelated reasons 2) Fisk isn't just stealing She-Hulk's blood. They'll run into each other in the same warehouse or whatever they've both located Fisk at.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The blood stealing story seems like it's driving toward a team-up with Matt Murdoch in the finale when it coincidentally turns out that they've both been tracking down Fisk for either 1) completely unrelated reasons 2) Fisk isn't just stealing She-Hulk's blood.

Yeah, my assumption has been that the blood stealing stuff might not even pay any dividends this season and more tie into future MCU stories. Daredevil and Fisk are probably a good bet with Echo and Daredevil series coming up.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yeah, my assumption has been that the blood stealing stuff might not even pay any dividends this season and more tie into future MCU stories. Daredevil and Fisk are probably a good bet with Echo and Daredevil series coming up.

I'm not even thinking about the future shows. We know Matt's in at least one episode of this show, and with only two episodes left it's looking like it's probably only one episode. Which means they need a reason to abruptly get Matt into the story. And the easiest way to get Matt in abruptly is revealing a Fisk connection in the next episode and then having She-Hulk find him in the finale.

Watched and I enjoy the layback side of the comic fighting stories. The group therapy characters were great and so was Roth. I’m so use to seeing him rough and angry like his old self would of been and like the new side. I wonder if they’ve tried stealing his blood, now that he’s a free man in control. Could be a reason why his inhibitor ankle bracelet malfunction. . . or breaking up a fight like Jen did. Superhero costume reveals coming soon for both her and Matt.

• Halal 1

Well so much for my idea about how they tie in Daredevil. :lol:

Am I the only one who thought Charlie Cox's English accent was slipping out at times? Especially during the court scene, maybe because he was using a very English pronunciation for some words.