She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Trailer/Aug 18th Release)

Another fun episode and I wonder who “the boss” is for lack of her dna. Roth was so great in this episode and at 

Least his CGI looked overall good, but face matching was slightly odd for me. I wonder who’s gonna be next weeks cameo guest, hmm. Also enjoyed the 4th wall breaks this week too 

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

There are still people online that are bitching about that scene even though comicbook Jen would 1000% twerk with Megan Thee Stallion.

Man, people will bitch about anything. She-Hulk is a fun character who breaks the fourth wall, why wouldn't she twerk with whoever? Especially if it's Megan Thee Stallion. I know a lot of women who would absolutely seize that chance to basically dance with her. You said people but I'm gonna assume men. They really, really don't understand. All one has to do is look at the show's IMDb score, and it's not even finished airing yet. 5.1/10 after 68 thousand votes. Ms. Marvel is a mere 6.2/10 after 92 thousand votes. I liked Moon Knight a good bit, but Moon Knight? 7.3/10 after 212 thousand votes. Hmmmm.

• Halal 1

On 9/3/2022 at 10:54 AM, Spork3245 said:

This show is so good. My current favorite of these D+ Marvel shows so far is probably Hawkeye, but might overtake it. I honestly expected nothing from this after the initial trailer too lmao

Now I definitely need to watch this. I loved Hawkguy. It was sooooo good.

Disney Marvel just ejaculates quality. Even their worst orgasm is still pretty good.

On 9/4/2022 at 4:16 AM, Fizzzzle said:

I'm growing to like the show a lot. I still think the first episodes was a terrible way to start off a series, though.

It was apparently originally in the middle. If you go back it really feels like we got a piece of the original first episode that bookended the flashback and that was supposed to be the smash cut to the credits at the end. 

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

that could pretty much be said about every episode :p but indeed it was fun

Well, the first episode established a lot of plot. The second episode moved Abomination's storyline in major ways, if they ever return to that well and established Jen's family. The third episode fleshed out her co-workers, the new firm she works at, and what kind of cases they handle. This episode felt like you could have skipped and gone to the next and you wouldn't miss much, but you'd miss a lot of fun though.

3 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

This episode was fantastically fun. So, are we assuming Madisynn made a deal with Mephisto? Also, her and Wong are so good on screen together.

Thats who I thought of for the name who shall not be mentioned. I believe I also saw something mentioned about Mephisto and being associated with rabbits. Magician had one and looked like the one Agatha had in Wandavision. Also sounded like she was with the Skrull’s when she mentioned Goblin looking people. Watching Wong was great and kind of reminded me of his cameo appearance on What We in The Shadows. Love the quick 4th Wall Breaks and moving the plot forward quickly and quick winks/nods. Bring on DareDevil and will probably be the stinger for next week’s episode. 

44 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Thats who I thought of for the name who shall not be mentioned. I believe I also saw something mentioned about Mephisto and being associated with rabbits. Magician had one and looked like the one Agatha had in Wandavision. Also sounded like she was with the Skrull’s when she mentioned Goblin looking people. Watching Wong was great and kind of reminded me of his cameo appearance on What We in The Shadows. Love the quick 4th Wall Breaks and moving the plot forward quickly and quick winks/nods. Bring on DareDevil and will probably be the stinger for next week’s episode. 

Not the rabbits. During the end credits, we see Madisynn signing the blood contract she mentioned with a goat with red eyes standing near what looked like a pool of lava or fire.

I'm assuming she was sent to hell and sold her soul to the devil to be able to come back.