The official thread of John Fetterman clowning Dr. Oz.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So GOP PA Senate will be Oz or McCormick.

The only one I know anything about is Oz. Why was Barnette the scary one and why is going up against McCormick a good thing, because he's the Trump pick?

Just now, Jason said:

The only one I know anything about is Oz. Why was Barnette the scary one and why is going up against McCormick a good thing, because he's the Trump pick?

Oz is the Trump pick. The good thing is the live recount. Barnette came from behind at the end because Oz/McCormick were going so negative on each other, but she was unvetted and said many homophobic and Islamophobic things and she was seen walking in a Jan 6 protest (unclear if she entered the Capitol), so Republicans could see a drip drip drip possible if she were nominated.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Even smaller cities like Boise are becoming unaffordable because we fail the heed the lessons of California. And Boise is supposed to be very nice from what I hear. 

but you couldn’t pay me enough to live in a solidly red state

Transplants to Idaho are exclusively rich Californians who love the scenery but hate taxes, aka tech doofuses / libertarian smooth brains, white supremacists looking to usher in a second civil war, or the intersection of both. 

• True 1

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol the point was obviously she doesn't look like a total midget next to him so she must be pretty tall too? 

She might have looked a bit smaller next to him when he had the extra 150+ lbs that he lost. 

Also she is wearing heels in that photo.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Transplants to Idaho are exclusively rich Californians who love the scenery but hate taxes, aka tech doofuses / libertarian smooth brains, white supremacists looking to usher in a second civil war, or the intersection of both. 

People say it's Californians in Utah, too. But the data doesn't support that. It's mostly people wanting to stay, their families expanding, and not wanting to leave combined with a lack of housing supply. Utah and Idaho are very similar culturally, so I'm betting it's the same thing there too.