What We Do In The Shadows Season 4 (FX/Hulu, 07 July 2022) - Season 4 Official Trailer

On 5/16/2022 at 2:20 PM, DPCyric said:

Ok I just started watching Season 1 and somehow this is even better than the movie <3

It really is, which is sincere high praise considering how damn good the flick is! Even better is the fact that it all exists together in the same universe, so that's pretty amazing as well.

• 3 weeks later...
What-We-Do-in-the-Shadows-e1654536585852
VARIETY.COM

"What We Do in the Shadows" has been renewed for both Season 5 and Season 6 at FX. The news comes ahead of the fourth season premiere. 

“What We Do in the Shadows” has been renewed for both Season 5 and Season 6 at FX. The announcement comes ahead of the popular comedy’s fourth season premiere.

“There’s a lot of life left in our favorite vampires from Staten Island and FX couldn’t be more thrilled to commit to two additional seasons of this phenomenal series,” said Nick Grad, president of original programming for FX Entertainment. “’What We Do in the Shadows’ excels on every level, from the brilliant cast and surprising guest stars to the producers, writers, directors and crew. We can’t wait for everyone to enjoy season four, knowing that the next two are on the way.”

That's kinda/sorta pushing it, I'd say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to What We Do In The Shadows Season 4 (FX/Hulu, 07 July 2022) - renewed for Seasons 5 and 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to What We Do In The Shadows Season 4 (FX/Hulu, 07 July 2022) - Season 4 Official Trailer

I'm a huge fan of the first two seasons but I thought S3 fell on its face pretty hard at times. Some of it just felt deflated and downright unfunny although I could tell they were trying. I really hope they turn that shit around with S4 because good lord were the first two absurdly funny. That episode where Colin Robinson turns into mega Robinson and gets a promotion at work is some comedy classic level stuff, I think I've rewatched that episode three times already.

• Shocked 1