Gangs of London Season 2 (AMC+, sometime in 2022) - Official Trailer

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Gangs of London Season 2 (AMC+, sometime in 2022) - Official Trailer
10 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Isn't Gareth more of an E.P. going forward? I know he's doing post on his next film at the moment, as for the show ... well I'd love for him to direct even just one episode but not entirely sure. Thank you SO much @Commissar SFLUFANfor sharing this.

I mean, he could just be an EP going forward, but I certainly hope not. He started this show, it's his baby.

I've heard great things about the show's fight scenes. Enough to make me want to get a 7 day trial of AMC+ so I don't have to pay on top of all of my other streaming services

Side note: I've realized Starz is an underrated streaming platform. They shoot themselves in the foot by putting most of their shows on Netflix or Hulu, but it turns out if you try to cancel it, they let you renew it for like $3/month, and they have a pretty massive movie library in addition to their shows

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I've heard great things about the show's fight scenes. Enough to make me want to get a 7 day trial of AMC+ so I don't have to pay on top of all of my other streaming services

Side note: I've realized Starz is an underrated streaming platform. They shoot themselves in the foot by putting most of their shows on Netflix or Hulu, but it turns out if you try to cancel it, they let you renew it for like $3/month, and they have a pretty massive movie library in addition to their shows

Starz gets all of Sony's movies including the Marvel stuff. It will be the only place to watch No Way Home on cable.

41 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Is there anyone that directs action better than Gareth Evans?

That siege episode is incredible.

Right now? no. He's this generation's John Woo... Even the 87 Eleven guys don't hold a candle to him.

• Halal 3