CEB: Have you caught COVID?

CEB: Have you caught COVID?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. CEB: Have you caught COVID?

When my wife got Covid and I was highly exposed, I felt like I was about to get sick for about 24 hours but then kinda just recovered. Never had a positive test. In the middle of the omicron wave in late January, we all got sick…. nothing too bad, just colds… but we were all sick except my wife who just had Covid the month prior. Testing was so booked up for days so we only took home tests and none of us tested positive. We all got better in a day or two and never went for PCR tests. I really think that may have been Covid, but we never popped positive. 

Who knows, but we’re all vaxxed and boosted and I’m no longer worried about it at all. I’ve moved on with my life and am currently taking zero precautions except around my older parents who are still being more careful.

Not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I did after this weekend. I had my last negative test last Wednesday because I had to go on set, but then I stupidly went out Saturday night to a very crowded party where no one was masked. I'm going to take a test tomorrow and then a nother later in the week.