Are you 100% certain your father is your biological father?

Fizzzzle

16 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Every time I hear something about your mom she just sounds like such a toxic terrible person

on mother's day i tried to call her and she ignored my call and then texted me that she is sick of my brother and i not doing anything special for her on that day. 

• Sad 2

On 5/18/2022 at 11:29 AM, johnny said:

on mother's day i tried to call her and she ignored my call and then texted me that she is sick of my brother and i not doing anything special for her on that day. 

Right there with you. My mom always felt like she was owed something. Like bitch I didn't ask to be here, giving birth to me does not excuse being a cunt.

Then again when she suddenly died it completely rocked my world.

On 5/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, TheLeon said:

Those of you who have done the various dna thingys, did you find them worthwhile? I’m a little curious to see where I come from, but I don’t really know I would do with that. At most, it would maybe allow me to make certain racist jokes with immunity. Is that worth a couple hundred bucks? I guess it depends on the race. 

So my family grew up thinking my great grand father was a Polish immigrant. But my aunt did it and found out great grandma was a whore and my grandpa's biological father is not who he thought it was, and apparently his siblings all have different biological fathers…. So yeah interesting shit. But I was born at the same hospital my mom was, my grandpa went to the same elementary and middle school my dad did in Pasadena. I was born in Pasadena. So far as I’m concerned my family roots are from Pasadena California, even if none of us live there anymore. Also my dads childhood home was eminent domained when the 210 freeway was built. They moved elsewhere in Pasadena. My grandparents lived close to the Rose Parade route that I got to see it a few times. Good enough for me 

So maybe you’ll find out some family drama.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 9:39 PM, TheLeon said:

Oh yeah, I don’t need a test to know that I’m somewhere between snow and mayonnaise on the whiteness spectrum.

ROFL

99.5% European

73.5% British and Irish

25.6% French and German

I’ll dive back into the results more when I’m home, but the other big takeaway is that it identified a potential half sister. So there’s that. 

• Shocked 1
  • Halal 1

3 hours ago, TheLeon said:

ROFL

99.5% European

73.5% British and Irish

25.6% French and German

I’ll dive back into the results more when I’m home, but the other big takeaway is that it identified a potential half sister. So there’s that. 

I mean she’s only half so you still got a chance you could fuck her. 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

yeah lol close enough. Not always exact. Are you gonna try messaging her? I wonder if she knows you exist or if this is a surprise for her. 

I’m thinking about it, but I’m not sure what I would say. “So which of your parents fucked someone else and gave the baby away?” is a rough icebreaker. 

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I’m thinking about it, but I’m not sure what I would say. “So which of your parents fucked someone else and gave the baby away?” is a rough icebreaker. 

My dad went through that. It's ultimately better to know than to not know. He actually developed a relationship with a half sister he didn't know about. But I can't imagine what my dad's other half sister thought when she found out my dad's mom had 5 children before her that she never knew about. That has to fuck you up, right?

I mean, with me, I already knew my parents cheated on each other, so it wouldn't shock me. But like.. finding out your parents fucked around via DNA test is a different story. It has to rock your world

And given that any long lost siblings I might have are probably in China or India, I'll probably never know. Turns out there are a lot of people there.

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

The sister in question may know about him 🤷‍♀️. Or maybe not.  

Yeah, my dad's mom had one "legitimate" child after the 5 others she had while she was a prostitute. The legitimate child didn't know about it until after she died in 2003 when my little brother's mom blew up her phone to tell her all about the other missing children.

I don't know her and never will, but shit I would have paid money to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

@Rachel My potential half sister sent me a message this morning. Just a basic hello and invitation to talk if I wanted to. I responded that I would be interested in talking, and that I hoped my existence wasn’t too big of a bombshell. 

You gonna try and hit it?

• Haha 2