Biomutant - Information Thread, update: reviews from OpenCritic posted

Commissar SFLUFAN

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Huh. Not usually a fan of collector's edition stuff, but that's a pretty cool looking little action scene.

Also: When's the fucking game coming out? They've only said "2019," which is worrying, since release dates are often decided several months in advance. I've been really looking forward to this game but vague release dates drive me mad.

3 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Huh. Not usually a fan of collector's edition stuff, but that's a pretty cool looking little action scene.

Also: When's the fucking game coming out? They've only said "2019," which is worrying, since release dates are often decided several months in advance. I've been really looking forward to this game but vague release dates drive me mad.

They are waiting to announce the egs exclusive to piss people off

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Biomutant - Information Thread, update: 25 May 2021 release announced
3 hours ago, number305 said:

Wow.  I had my money on vaporware at this point.  Now... will it be any good?

It's coming to last-gen platforms (exclusively?) despite coming out mid-2021... so probably not.

Also their official tweet couldn't even muster up the energy to put an exclamation mark on the release date everyone's been waiting for for like 2 years. Were they forced to put that release date? Conspiracy theories abound in my head!