Brother's gofundme.

Bacon

65006533_1651329118326654_r.jpeg
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

Hi, my name is Will, and my wife had to have surgery for a herniated disc and an… William Hollis needs your support for Help use get out from under old debt.

Feels weird to post this, but he didn't ask and if he gets a few bucks out of this then it was worth it. Anyway, yeah, my brother is suffering pretty badly from this mentally. No one will give him a loan cuz he's an American living in Japan and they also think that, because he is an American living in Japan that his(our) parents have money which they don't. He has looked for advice to get out of debt and the only shitty advice people have given him is to "stop partying, take less vacations, and to quit drinking" when, surprise surprise, he doesn't do any of that shit. Their debt really isn't that high, but they also just lack the funds to stop it from being this constant looming presence. 

As my brother said to me last night

it's like really fucking stressful to the point I'm like waking up drenched in sweat and having panic attacks randomly

bc we are really close to being royally fucked

so I have to take extra work literally any time I can get it

And the real reason I'm posting this is because I'm always worried he's going to end it all. Not willing to go into his past mental history, but in my mind he is always just there on the edge. Like, I could get a call any day from his wife crying and that would be it. So I'm posting this here cuz I feel like I gotta. 

Thanks. 

• Halal 2