Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Propaganda Thread, update: CoD player shows up at Activision studio in Austin to complain about ban

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Behold the staggering work of creative genius that is the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II logo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II to release on 28 October 2022

Yeah, hopefully once the Activision deal goes through, I'll scope out the Vanguard campaign on Game Pass. As for MW2 (reloaded...again?) I will definitely be playing this campaign as well. Like @stepeesaid, its essentially video game junk food. It may not be the best thing ever but damn if it isn't tasty fun!

• Halal 1

24 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Yeah, hopefully once the Activision deal goes through, I'll scope out the Vanguard campaign on Game Pass. As for MW2 (reloaded...again?) I will definitely be playing this campaign as well. Like @stepeesaid, its essentially video game junk food. It may not be the best thing ever but damn if it isn't tasty fun!

Their current tech is top notch too, Vanguard looks incredible (i missed MW1 so coming to this from cold war surprised me). The characters are almost up there with Horizon FW at times.

• Shocked 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (28 October 2022) - Propaganda Thread, update: Worldwide Reveal on June 8 @ 1000 PT/1300 ET, appears to be returninging to Steam
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (28 October 2022) - Propaganda Thread, update: Worldwide Reveal on June 8 @ 1000 PT/1300 ET, appears to be returning to Steam
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (28 October 2022) - Propaganda Thread, update: Official World Reveal Trailer

Triumphant return to steam at $70 also going well

header.jpg?t=1654727163
STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

$10 increase. Let that sink in. $10. Less than 1 hour of work for almost anyone. No cod in 2023. You guys are reacting wildly to the idea of cod being more expensive, not that it's a mere $10. You can pay that extra $10 by casually grabbing change off the ground when you walk places. Outrage over $10 more for a 1 time purchase that will last until the end of 2024 is ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Only for select greedy publishers

Sniper Elite, Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, The Quarry, RE Village, Forza Horizon 5 (just going down the list) $59.99 or under

True, but they're making it seem like Activision/CoD is the only game doing it, or it is only that extra 10 dollars on Steam. It still sucks though, but it's not unexpected. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Triumphant return to steam at $70 also going well

header.jpg?t=1654727163
STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

$10 increase. Let that sink in. $10. Less than 1 hour of work for almost anyone. No cod in 2023. You guys are reacting wildly to the idea of cod being more expensive, not that it's a mere $10. You can pay that extra $10 by casually grabbing change off the ground when you walk places. Outrage over...

noboycott.jpg

• Haha 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (28 October 2022) - Propaganda Thread, update: Official Dark Water Level Gameplay trailer
  • 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (28 October 2022) - Propaganda Thread, update: "Campaign Early Access" trailer and Open Beta schedule
  • 4 weeks later...