Help me come up with cryptic clues for my girlfriend's birthday surprise

Brick

This Friday and Saturday I'm taking my girlfriend out for an activity, and dinner respectively to celebrate her birthday. It's a surprise as to what we'll be doing, but she wants hints, so I've been giving her some clues to see if she can piece them together because she's super smart.

She has done similar things with me for date nights before, like when she took me to Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto one of the clues was she gave me a box of gummy dolphin candies. One night she planned a theme and some of her hints were pictures of a hat shop, raw wasabi, a Post-It Note, Billy Crystal, a blue feather, and turnips, among other things. The date ended up being sushi dinner, and then watching Howl's Moving Castle (I had never seen a Studio Ghibli film before then), and teaching me how to make an origami crane. So a Japanese themed night. The clues then became obvious as wasabi is eaten with sushi (I had at least guessed what dinner would be), the main character in the movie works in a hat shop, meets a character voiced by Billy Crystal, Howl turns into a bird creature with blue feathers, there is a scarecrow with a turnip for a head, and the paper used to make origami is roughly the same size as a Post-It Note. Clever girl. 

Now I want to do the same for her. She likes birds a lot, and in Niagara Falls there is an attraction called Bird Kingdom where you can pet and feed tropical birds so I think she'd like that, and on Saturday I'm taking her to her favourite restaurant called The Marquee. I've been coming up with clues, but could use some help if any of you have some ideas. So far I've texted her a picture of a barrel because people used to go over Niagara Falls in barrels, a snowglobe with a castle in it from Disney World because of the association between castles and kingdoms, plus Disney World is home to the Magic Kingdom, a gif of a flashing lightbulb because marquee signs usually utilize flashing lights, a picture of a car called the Nissan S-Cargo because the first time we had escargot together was the last time we had dinner at that restaurant, and a picture of the pirate from SpongeBob because he has a parrot on his shoulder, and we'll likely get parrots on our shoulders at the exhibit. 

As you can see these are very cryptic clues, but like I said she's smart and I wanted to make it hard for her. She already has a flow chart going. 

Other hints I thought of were getting a picture of an actor/actress from each of the countries within the United KINGDOM (i.e. England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), and bonus of they have each voiced a bird in a movie, show, or game although I'm having trouble finding any noteworthy famous Welsh or Northern Irish actors who have voiced any birds (or even just characters named after birds), so I may have to separate this idea into two categories, i.e. UK actors, and actors who have played birds. 

Any ideas would be welcome, and I gotta say if any of you want to try something like this with your SO it is quite fun, and drums up excitement for your next date night.