my ankle hurts

stepee

18 hours ago, Bacon said:

just go back in time 

man if I could, it’s crazy to think if I just decided to sit somewhere else or not stop at the park at all that day, so simple, and then I wouldn’t be in constant pain and walking normal, crazy 

Then again I guess I also could have been laying down that day and died or smtn so

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@stepee how’s the ankle? 

it hurts :(

Every step still hurts like hell, still constant pain even when sitting, and still bad constant pain at night :/

Its like still swollen somewhat it seems and also still tingles constantly, I’m surprised it can like..be like that for so long and not be really bad lol

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

it hurts :(

Every step still hurts like hell, still constant pain even when sitting, and still bad constant pain at night :/

Its like still swollen somewhat it seems and also still tingles constantly, I’m surprised it can like..be like that for so long and not be really bad lol

Sorry to hear that. Does the doctor think it will improve?  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Sorry to hear that. Does the doctor think it will improve?  

I think it was two months ago when they said we need to give it 6 months and see. So I guess we will see in 4 months…they essentially don’t know because it’s hard to say how bad the nerve damage is.

For walking pain, I was warned about permanent arthritic pain, but I’m really hoping that how much it hurts now gets better as I walk more, and that this isn’t actually how it will be forever.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

I think it was two months ago when they said we need to give it 6 months and see. So I guess we will see in 4 months…they essentially don’t know because it’s hard to say how bad the nerve damage is.

For walking pain, I was warned about permanent arthritic pain, but I’m really hoping that how much it hurts now gets better as I walk more, and that this isn’t actually how it will be forever.

As you know, my mom has broken most bones in her body. I can’t say she doesn’t have pain but she is fully capable to do anything she wants. I hope things get better for you.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...