Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

3 hours ago, Chollowa said:

My Twitter feed is losing their collective shit over this post, but it's pretty clear to me that he's just trying to get out of the purchase of Twitter. Right? 

He is just betting on being able to use the right wing maga crowd to have a fan base now that the left finally started to realize that maybe just because electric cars he isn’t actually some kind of exception to the ABAB rule.

Edit; And a lot of his little show here I think is just a response to when he got dinged for using twitter for stock manipulation and him thinking that he can survive attempts by the government to cut down on his wealth/manipulation  better if he has a crowd he can complain to that the left is taking his freedom away.

I’ve been thinking for awhile that a large part of his year long twitter temper tantrum is to try to drum up some defense for future troubles with the government by saying it’s just because the left is out to get him and he isn’t actualllllly breaking laws or that if we started taxing billionaires he will say oh the law is just in to make him pay for being anti lib etc. That post especially the last part makes it supppper obvious that is part of the play here.

12 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Using federal courts to handle every securities issue is not great

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Courts saying regulations in general are unconstitutional is not great. 

11 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The courts are not great

The entire American experiment is not great.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

"If I can't slap an employee's ass, then it will be impossible for the scientists to get us to Mars."

And it's implicit that he can stop it.

Musk should stop this non sense and get back to space exploration and batteries. 

• Halal 1

The reason he didn't do it to a Tesla attendant is because if they had to pay a settlement, it would show up in their filings; a private company like SpaceX? Strictly a 'need to know' thing, and no one has incentive to make it public.