Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Note that I said “personally identifiable information”, not “private”. You know what else is information in public records? Home addresses from property tax records, and do you know what journalists don’t typically do? Post people’s addresses even if the information can be found by others.

Even in just regular local news stories, they will give vague location information for stories because they don’t want to induce people to show up at the location.

SNABWFGKBNH4BN4BBZU6NZN4MQ.jpg?_a=ATAK9d
WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COM

A 16-year-old girl was shot and killed inside her home after an apparent argument inside her north Harris County home, according to deputies with Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

News outlets don’t unnecessarily post addresses, this is pretty straight forward. WaPo did, though seemingly unintentionally.

My whole point is that people are acting like they posted private information. In reality, they posted a link that contained her real estate license info and they quickly took it down. Not the same thing.

• True 1

16 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's a moral issue because one person being doxxed is a giant POS and the other is a person doing their job who is now being harassed by the Musk chuds.

As I said, I disagree with both situations. I just don't care that much about a POS getting comeuppance.

It's like this... I think murder is wrong full stop. However if a murderer gets murdered, I'm not shedding any tears. It's why so many cultures have concepts of their version of "Karma". Also false equivalencies say more about the person perpetuating them than they think. Just sayin'.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Firewithin said:

just leave the pineapple off

For pineapple actually I don’t use a lot of toppings, usually just ham and/or jalapeño. This will be just a bunch of meat and veggies. Supreme w/ extra toppings somewhere, sounds amazing to me.

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

Poutine pizza is a…thing?

I've had perogy pizza before that was pretty good, and it's common in western Canada since there's a large Ukrainian population. Typically it has a sour cream base instead of pizza sauce (thin, though), chopped potatoes, onion, mozza or cheddar cheese. Sometimes bacon.

My favourite combo from a place nearby recently has been:

• Ranch sauce base
  • Tandoori chicken
  • Red onion
  • Mozza

Really good. 

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I've had perogy pizza before that was pretty good, and it's common in western Canada since there's a large Ukrainian population. Typically it has a sour cream base instead of pizza sauce (thin, though), chopped potatoes, onion, mozza or cheddar cheese. Sometimes bacon.

My favourite combo from a place nearby recently has been:

• Ranch sauce base
  • Tandoori chicken
  • Red onion
  • Mozza

Really good. 

Id eat everything you said here, but gravy on pizza like Joe said?

22 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’ll eat most things pizza, but I also just really like a basic pep.

dnmtn4ksijwyep0xmljk.jpg
CLICKHOLE.COM

A heartbreaking story is currently unfolding that’s sure to have devastating ramifications for years to come. Just moments ago, without any warning, the worst person…

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Don’t knock pizza with cheese curds and gravy until you’ve tried it, guys,

I dunno.  How can it be better than Poutine itself?

The Quebec Poutinerie across from my office has a poutine, where they chop up these and add them in.

6000199221262.jpg

Turns out if you add random fast food to poutine, it makes it even better.

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I dunno.  How can it be better than Poutine itself?

The Quebec Poutinerie across from my office has a poutine, where they chop up these and add them in.

6000199221262.jpg

Turns out if you add random fast food to poutine, it makes it even better.

There's a restaurant in my city called Coney Island, and the only two things they sell are poutine and milkshakes...but about 100 types of each. My favourite poutine there is the Italian Stallion, which is fries with curds and gravy, but also some pepperoni, chorizo, and some mozzarella melted on top. Fantastic. They also give you a free small (regular) poutine on your birthday, you just have to show them your driver's license.

• Halal 1

@AbsolutSurgen @sblfilms according to this article the WP article published her full name and not the phone number or full address just the city she lived in.

Screenshot%202022-04-19%20134337.jpg
WWW.ALLSIDES.COM

See multiple perspectives from The Daily Wire, Newsweek, and Washington Post at AllSides.com.

According to the article, the woman’s name and phone number were used in the publicly available registration of LibsofTikTok.us last October. Notably, the article did not publish the woman's phone number or address despite their public availability.