Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

I mean, if Elon actually thinks the problem is that the lot has moved to the left and the right has stayed still, he's just a total shitbrained emotional stunted clown. Like, a total idiot. Just a dumb dumb who is fucking dumb.

3 minutes ago, ort said:

I mean, if Elon actually thinks the problem is that the lot has moved to the left and the right has stayed still, he's just a total shitbrained emotional stunted clown. Like, a total idiot. Just a dumb dumb who is fucking dumb.

I think what happened is the left stopped giving him a pass as an exception since originally the idolized him still as some sort of tech savior. They would no longer be the fan base he craves. Going full chud is an easy way to gain a bunch of brain dead morons that will let you do whatever you want and still love you as long as you own the libs.

I really think that’s the extent of his political ideology at the moment. Its kind of like Trump in that he doesn’t really care about anything he just wants a cult that worships him.

• True 1

I don't think I fully understood just what a total piece of shit Elon Musk was until pretty recently. I always just ignored anything about him, because, like, who cares... but woof.

He really is a total clown. I didn't fully understand just how stupid and dangerous he really was.

Fuck the minimum wage, we need a maximum wage. No one should be able to make more than 10 million per year.

45 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess most people aren’t going to offer confirmation that the private address that was posted was theirs after getting significant amounts of threats sent their way :p 

And this is the internet, everything is permanent, even though they later edited the article.

Well, everything except D1P’s history 😭

Why would you assume it was correct without confirmation? 

libs-of-tiktok-composite.jpg?quality=75&
NYPOST.COM

Chaya Raichik was revealed to be the person behind the "Libs of TikTok" Twitter account that has attracted more than 845,000 followers.

“I’m now in a location where I don’t think anyone would find me. I’m not in any of the locations that Taylor Lorenz leaked [in the report] or that anyone can find, but it’s been a little bit tough, but I’m not going to let this get me down,” Raichik told Carlson. 

Previously, the Post (and others) reported that her home and work addresses were linked in the original WaPo article.

23 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Lmao. The idea that the right hasn’t been speedrunning to open fascism is hilarious 

Elon confirming my theory that anyone who complains about "woke progressivism" is wrong about absolutely everything 100% of the time. If he told me the human body depended on oxygen to survive I'd start holding my breath.

6 minutes ago, Joe said:

Why would you assume it was correct without confirmation? 

Not a single piece of the personally identifiable information in the link has been shown to be false, and most have been verified elsewhere. Why would that one be the exception? WaPo believed it to be improper personally identifying information, and removed the reference because of it.

This is quite the reach, my friend.

We're getting way off topic here. In the end, harassment/doxing is bad, but it's not always equal. If someone who makes their name by harassing people gets exposed, then it's probably still bad, but possibly deserved. If someone who simply works for a company gets targeted by someone who owns the company (or is buying it) and has a known, rabid fanbase who will go on the attack, then that is much worse.

Stop falling for the whataboutism here.

• Halal 1

17 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

We're getting way off topic here. In the end, harassment/doxing is bad, but it's not always equal. If someone who makes their name by harassing people gets exposed, then it's probably still bad, but possibly deserved. If someone who simply works for a company gets targeted by someone who owns the company (or is buying it) and has a known, rabid fanbase who will go on the attack, then that is much worse.

Stop falling for the whataboutism here.

A perfect example of somebody who thinks the same thing as @Commissar SFLUFAN and @stepeebut won’t actually just say it :p 

On issues like with this absolutely objectively horrible person getting “doxed” or not, it doesn’t rank anywhere near the top 100 millions things to be concerned about. And I find it interesting to pay attention to what things people are overtly concerned about and what doesn’t make a blip on their radar.

Like say, being concerned about this person potentially being doxed but never showing any concern about the harassment they are causing. It’s hard not to watch that and wonder why that is.

Now, I don’t think this applies to sbl as he also shows empathy in situations but selects some to play devils advocate which is his thing, so it’s different with him. But sometimes yeah, it makes me wonder when I weigh other peoples concerns. 

• Halal 2

"You are against the death penalty because it's abused against Black people in the south, yet you support killing Hitler. How curious!"

Just thought I'd being Godwin's Law into it. ;)

There are many cases in life where you can objectively against something yet also not give a fuck when it happens.

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Now, I don’t think this applies to sbl as he also shows empathy in situations but selects some to play devils advocate which is his thing, so it’s different with him. But sometimes yeah, it makes me wonder when I weigh peoples concerns. 

I thought I made it clear earlier, but maybe I didn’t include it in a prior response and just stayed in my head as I was responding, but the LibsofTikTok person is detestable, which is why it is easy not to care about journalistic failings. I presume we all share the view that this account is run by a bad person, so not really anything to discuss.

Our divergent views are seemingly about the media ethics issue, hence it as the discussion point.

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I thought I made it clear earlier, but maybe I didn’t include it in a prior response and just stayed in my head as I was responding, but the LibsofTikTok person is detestable, which is why it is easy not to care about journalistic failings. I presume we all share the view that this account is run by a bad person, so not really anything to discuss.

Our divergent views are seemingly about the media ethics issue, hence it as the discussion point.

I think it’s more over should we even care about it in the first place. I simply think it doesn’t matter. 

I really wasn’t trying to refer to you though, I really only mentioned you because I thought otherwise it might look like I was!

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

A perfect example of somebody who thinks the same thing as @Commissar SFLUFAN and @stepeebut won’t actually just say it :p 

Yup. Just say what you mean, you have no actual stance beyond whats bad for them is good to me. 

I mean, we got CV and Jason, pretending Musk disagreeing with a powerful twitter executive is worst than a journalist at the second largest paper of record doxxing a private citizen, who reposts publicly available content. It's an opinion that is completely devoid of any truth. 

I don't care that you're fine with her being attacked, I just want people to stop pretending its a moral issue, and not just "team sports". If it had been a hypothetical "GOPofFacebook" that got doxxed by a right wing journalist, they would all be raging about it. 

I respect SFLU always being honest about the way he thinks. And I think anyone who disagrees that they would  be upset about "GOPofFacebook" is flat out lying. It's absolutely fine to be hypocrite, as long as you're fine admitting to it. 

16 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Yup. Just say what you mean, you have no actual stance beyond whats bad for them is good to me. 

I mean, we got CV and Jason, pretending Musk disagreeing with a powerful twitter executive is worst than a journalist at the second largest paper of record doxxing a private citizen, who reposts publicly available content. It's an opinion that is completely devoid of any truth. 

I don't care that you're fine with her being attacked, I just want people to stop pretending its a moral issue, and not just "team sports". If it had been a hypothetical "GOPofFacebook" that got doxxed by a right wing journalist, they would all be raging about it. 

I respect SFLU always being honest about the way he thinks. And I think anyone who disagrees that they would  be upset about "GOPofFacebook" is flat out lying. It's absolutely fine to be hypocrite, as long as you're fine admitting to it. 

It's a moral issue because one person being doxxed is a giant POS and the other is a person doing their job who is now being harassed by the Musk chuds.

As I said, I disagree with both situations. I just don't care that much about a POS getting comeuppance.

• True 1

12 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's a moral issue because one person being doxxed is a giant POS and the other is a person doing their job who is now being harassed by the Musk chuds.

So, hiding valid news stories is her job? Just like hiding engagement with "Into the Storm" was? 

Its not a moral issue at all. A journalist outright doxxed a private citizen. Musk disagreed with a decision if a rich and powerful exec. Its a political issue. Pretending otherwise is pure dishonesty on your part. You want to blame Musk because you don’t like him. 

If he'd personally attacked her, posted her private info, sure, you'd be right. But some of you have gotten so ridiculous that you'll pretend disagreement is an attack, rather than just admit you want the other side destroyed, and you're upset about twitter lady because she's on ",your side". 

You live in a fantasy world. When Musk or Trump or anyone like them posts negatively about someone, their rabid dogs pounce and begin DMing harassment (or worse). We have countless examples, this is just the most recent. 

I'm not going to argue further since I've made my point quite clear: what the journalist did was wrong, but I also have no sympathy for the piece of shit that was revealed. 

• Halal 1

15 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Not a single piece of the personally identifiable information in the link has been shown to be false, and most have been verified elsewhere. Why would that one be the exception? WaPo believed it to be improper personally identifying information, and removed the reference because of it.

This is quite the reach, my friend.

A real estate license is publicly viewable. You can Google Chaya Raichik Real Estate License Brooklyn right now and get that info. Who knows if it’s real (as in the right Chaya or her current address) but none of that is private info.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

A real estate license is publicly viewable. You can Google Chaya Raichik Real Estate License Brooklyn right now and get that info. Who knows if it’s real (as in the right Chaya or her current address) but none of that is private info.

Note that I said “personally identifiable information”, not “private”. You know what else is information in public records? Home addresses from property tax records, and do you know what journalists don’t typically do? Post people’s addresses even if the information can be found by others.

Even in just regular local news stories, they will give vague location information for stories because they don’t want to induce people to show up at the location.

SNABWFGKBNH4BN4BBZU6NZN4MQ.jpg?_a=ATAK9d
WWW.CLICK2HOUSTON.COM

A 16-year-old girl was shot and killed inside her home after an apparent argument inside her north Harris County home, according to deputies with Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

It happened early Friday in the 2400 block of Canton Trace Lane in Humble.

News outlets don’t unnecessarily post addresses, this is pretty straight forward. WaPo did, though seemingly unintentionally.