Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Morons are morons. If Trump went online tomorrow and said "That girl Jenny at the 31st Ave Burger King isn't very good at her job," he would be unleashing an army of angry chuds on her, probably even physical and in-person harassment, regardless if his remarks were crossing a line or not. When your voice has power, everything you say needs to be policed for the harm it can cause.

Thats the most ridiculous thing I've read today.  And "Jenny" isn't a public figure making decisions at a 50b$ company 

He agreed a decision was bad. And it was. Pretending that he did anything wrong because you don’t like the billionaire who might have hurt the other billionaires feelings is more faux outrage.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

man i’m so surprised the guy pretending to be native american on a message board is totally simping for the dude who wants to buy twitter to spread misinformation 

There it is, when you know you're wrong, the personal attacks start. Keep simping for your friend, pal. 

• Haha 1

Anyone ever get really fucking high like LIT with your friends in your early 20s and record your conversations and then listen to them the next day? That’s what it’s like for me every time I read his tweets only without the personal shame.

49 minutes ago, stepee said:

i’ve most certainly not said anything incorrect, and I just said “i’m surprised” I didn’t say it was a bad thing so it’s not an attack ok 

So you get my point about what Elon said not being an attack or disparagment either, then? 

Good to know.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

So you get my point about what Elon said not being an attack or disparagment either, then? 

Good to know.

I barely paid attention to what you said, it looked like boring “no responsibility when things play out exactly as you know they will play out because technically what was said in isolation is fine” nonsense. It doesn’t matter.

I just thought it was funny that given your history of pretending to be Native American, and well, pretending to be many things, that you are going hard in the elon defense in here. 

But I mean yeah I’m not going to take anything you say seriously while you are still in pretend mode, it’s ridiculous. It’s just more of this insane idea that we need to feed into peoples make believe realities just because they say so. It’s fucking weird. 

7 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I've seen multiple people theorizing this today, but I think they're vastly underestimating the likelihood he just has terminal Poster's Disease and can't help himself.

He must not be a very good businessman if he didn't realize he had unlimited posting for free before this, he was never going to be subject to any real moderation. 

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Morons are morons. If Trump went online tomorrow and said "That girl Jenny at the 31st Ave Burger King isn't very good at her job," he would be unleashing an army of angry chuds on her, probably even physical and in-person harassment, regardless if his remarks were crossing a line or not. When your voice has power, everything you say needs to be policed for the harm it can cause.

"Will no one rid me of this troublesome Burger King cashier?"

9 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I've seen multiple people theorizing this today, but I think they're vastly underestimating the likelihood he just has terminal Poster's Disease and can't help himself.

It’s obviously terminal poster’s disease.

The guy’s big brain idea is that Twitter will comply with local free speech laws. Imaging getting out there and saying this like it’s meaningful or revelatory? I’M MISTER BIG IDEA PAYPAL SPACE CAR MAN, TIS NOT ILLEGAL TO SAY THE N-WORD, MODERATE ACCORDINGLY UPON THIS SACRED FREE MARKET OF IDEAS! NOW FELLATE ME WHILE I EAT THIS EXPENSIVE HAM

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

It’s obviously terminal poster’s disease.

The guy’s big brain idea is that Twitter will comply with local free speech laws. Imaging getting out there and saying this like it’s meaningful or revelatory? I’M MISTER BIG IDEA PAYPAL SPACE CAR MAN, TIS NOT ILLEGAL TO SAY THE N-WORD, MODERATE ACCORDINGLY UPON THIS SACRED FREE MARKET OF IDEAS! NOW FELLATE ME WHILE I EAT THIS EXPENSIVE HAM

“Wait, Pepsi, McDonalds, Johnson & Johnson, why are you no longer advertising on twitter?!?”

Taylor Lorenz doxxes a non public figure who reposts content from tiktok: silence from the left (and a lot of cheers, death threats, and harassment)

Elon Musk respectfully disagrees with a decision by a rich, powerful twitter exec: Reeee!

Hypocrisy at its finest. Most only care because they've decided politics is a team sport. 

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

26 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Taylor Lorenz doxxes a non public figure who reposts content from tiktok: silence from the left (and a lot of cheers, death threats, and harassment)

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I didn't know heyyoudvd likes roleplaying as a Native American. 

• True 1

The entire basis of LibsOfTikTok is finding every vaguely androgynous looking person and trying to get them doxxed and fired from their job, so at the absolute worst it's a turn about is fair play kind of thing. But my understanding is that a key part of how they got "doxxed" was that it wasn't even a fresh Twitter account and they'd used it before under like 4 other user names. Like, if you're not even gonna make a burner account for your dumbass thing you can't have that much of an expectation of privacy.

6 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Elon Musk respectfully disagrees with a decision by a rich, powerful twitter exec: Reeee!

Hypocrisy at its finest. Most only care because they've decided politics is a team sport. 

You don’t know what the word doxxing means.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

You don’t know what the word doxxing means.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Doxing or doxxing is the act of publicly revealing previously private personal information about an individual or organization, usually via the Internet.[1][2] Methods employed to acquire such information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (like Facebook), hacking, social engineering and, through websites such as Grabify, a site specialized in revealing IP addresses through a fake link. Doxing may be carried out for reasons such as online shaming, extortion, and vigilante aid to law enforcement.[3][4] 

That's what happened here.